frustrated

Options
not sure where to put this but I wanted everyone to know just what kind of place this is and how when you pay for something they don't follow through

dealing with a flower place that is just giving me the run around. the order I placed that was suppose to be delivered Thursday has yet to even be delivered. Furthermore the florist tried to say that they did try on Thursday but that tom(my husband) refused the flowers.....staff and tom confirmed that no one came to deliver flowers to him nor did he refuse anything. Friday Called them when I left the hospital to see why they still had not gotten there they told me it was on the truck for last delivery. Just talked with tom and they never showed so now on hold waiting to talk with someone about this issue (friday night).....they told me they would call the flower shop in the am explained that he may be discharged in the am.....no less than one min after I got the call from the hospital in the am on Sat that he was getting the discharged that the flower placed called, told them he was getting discharged they then said they will have it delivered to our house on sat.......well 9pm sat no deliver sent a quick email as I didn't have time to call.............sunday called and canceled order now waiting for a full refund.............needless to say Never and i repeat NEVER use 1800flowers —

Replies

• cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Went back and read some of your recent posts since this one had nothing to do with nutrition, change, diet or exercise. None of yours did. I saw blame and resentment and "It's all medical" but nothing about change. Maybe that's why I'm writing: you seemed to feel so helpless in your posts, don't log your food, and despite two years on this site have met 25% of your goal occasionally. I am going to go through this day without complaining or blaming my DNA, my stress, my choices, anything at all, in your honor. Want to join me? Sometimes we just need to practice a whole lot of letting go.
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you know what it is funny how an individual can make judgement............frankly you don't know my journey nor myself...........further more I use more than one site for tracking and don't always log on both but find different things on both helpful.............further more do I have bad habits yes have I made changes yes does life sometimes happen yes..........are there things that I can control yes but are there also things I can not yes................currently my life has thrown many curve balls my way.............I have not turned to food for them like in the past so that is a plus......................for you to make judgement is ridiculous also there are groups that I use on here and post on that you would know that if you could see them..................the point of this post was so that others don't have to go through the same thing I did....so that they know what kind of service they can get........................................and furthermore you truly didnot read all the way through my post if you did you would see that I have wrote on nutrition, change, and diet.....ie person talking about their peroid.................increase protein to help during that time
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you know what it is funny how an individual can make judgement............frankly you don't know my journey nor myself...........further more I use more than one site for tracking and don't always log on both but find different things on both helpful.............further more do I have bad habits yes have I made changes yes does life sometimes happen yes..........are there things that I can control yes but are there also things I can not yes................currently my life has thrown many curve balls my way.............I have not turned to food for them like in the past so that is a plus......................for you to make judgement is ridiculous also there are groups that I use on here and post on that you would know that if you could see them..................the point of this post was so that others don't have to go through the same thing I did....so that they know what kind of service they can get........................................and furthermore you truly didnot read all the way through my post if you did you would see that I have wrote on nutrition, change, and diet.....ie person talking about their peroid.................increase protein to help during that time

This site is for nutrition, fitness and weight loss. If the site was about buying flowers, your thread would be relevant.
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This just seems like an odd thing to post in the motivation/support board. If you have an issue with a flower company, I don't know why you'd complain about it on a fitness website.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options

This site is for nutrition, fitness and weight loss. If the site was about buying flowers, your thread would be relevant.

I've been on here since February and have read and participated in numerous posts (one just today) about relationships, The Walking Dead, "creeping" onto other members' profiles, rating attractiveness of the person above, and numerous other things that have nothing to do with "nutrition, fitness and weight loss." I've read rants similar to OP's with regards to cell phone usage, co-workers, etc., again having nothing to do with nutrition, fitness or weight loss.

And don't forget the threads dedicated to kitty gifs. What exactly does that have to do with nutrition, fitness or weight loss?

[Edited to add:] This probably should have been posted under the chat, games, just for fun thread, but other than that, it's no different than the "Have you ever creeped" posts which, quite frankly, creep me out.
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I've been on here since February and have read and participated in numerous posts (one just today) about relationships, The Walking Dead, "creeping" onto other members' profiles, rating attractiveness of the person above, and numerous other things that have nothing to do with "nutrition, fitness and weight loss." I've read rants similar to OP's with regards to cell phone usage, co-workers, etc., again having nothing to do with nutrition, fitness or weight loss.

And don't forget the threads dedicated to kitty gifs. What exactly does that have to do with nutrition, fitness or weight loss?

[Edited to add:] This probably should have been posted under the chat, games, just for fun thread, but other than that, it's no different than the "Have you ever creeped" posts which, quite frankly, creep me out.

Yeah, I agree with you. This thread should be moved to the chit-chat section.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Yeah, I agree with you. This thread should be moved to the chit-chat section.

Well, yeah obviously it would be okay in the "off-topic" section, but she didn't post it there.

ETA: Most of what you're talking about, "creeping" and zombie stuff happens in the off-topic (chit-chat) forum, which I don't visit.
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ive used 1800flowers multiple times and never had an issue - perhaps it is just your area? Hope they get it worked out for you.
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sorry you thought I was making a judgment. I said "stay on focus" and "let go" of things that can be frustrating and distracting. That has worked for me and I would hope it worked for you.