recipes

Options
coffencr
coffencr Posts: 22 Member
How do you find other members recipes. I like to try new recipes but I can't find any where on this site where recipes are located. Help

Replies

• sforest1
    sforest1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to know as well. I'd love to find new recipes to try out.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know this.
  • dalethook
    Options
    I would like to know, as well. Thanks to ANYONE who shares!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a way. I have asked the question before. If you figure it out I would be very interested to know. I have about 40 recipes and would love to be able to share them if someone wanted them :happy:
    I will be watching this post to see if someone has figured it out :flowerforyou:
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    oh BTW feel free to add me as a friend. I just looked up your profile. Seems we have quite a bit in common :smile:
  • carolinatx
    carolinatx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just entered my first recipe and was able to get all ingredients in except for one which it won't add, I don't understand why. so I came out here to see if anyone else had this problem and saw this string. Here is MFP's answer from their FAQ's. Hopefully we'll see it soon...

Jan 31, 2014 09:43AM PST
    Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post your question.

Currently our recipe database is under construction. You can choose to submit any recipe you create to our database, but it is not currently available for the public.

We hope to add this feature soon.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    apparently you can't - I thought if someone was on your FL they could but nope sorry - don't have an answer for you
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It has been under construction when I joined and that was in 2013.