Anyone doing herbalife?

Options
Looking for some people who are also on the Herbalife diet. :)
No one come in here bashing it please, just looking for some people on it.
I know this is my first post but definitely not here to sell as I get my products from my mom who is a supervisor or something like that. NOT HERE TO SELL!! lol I know it works because my mom & dad have lost weight on it. They have stopped using the products for months and have gained a few lbs back from not eating right but they have done very well. Just looking for people on the same boat as me. Thankyou!!

Replies

• pagmichigan
    pagmichigan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your new journey, what can I help you with? I have been with Herbalife for 8 yrs and it has completely changed my life.
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love it! I recently stopped using it and switched to body by visalsus... BAD idea. Im getting back on it here soon. The products are pricey but helped me change alot. I love the prolessa duo and the mango aloe vera.
  • kay_face87
    Options
    Hello. I've started my 3 days trial today. I know straight away I will be sticking to it and going on the full program. I did slimming world last year and lost 1st 4lbs but after that I got bored. Being lactose intolerant I couldn't have half of the slimming world recipes so I gave up.
    The fact I can use my own milk with herbalife is making me happy.
    Good luck :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    no.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Um........no!!!!

I prefer eating at a responsible deficit and working out....
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just drink the tea when I want something different since water is the only thing I drink. I love it!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Um........no!!!!

I prefer eating at a responsible deficit and working out....

Amen sister !