newby from aussie..

Options
Hi all a newby from aus here, i stumbled on this site questioning if zumba works to shed any kgs, typed in zumba and this site appeared , someones watching over me as i desperately needed a way to gain inspiration i am only a week into my new life of living healthy.. determined to live free of pains, at a healthy size for me..

Replies

• nuttynetty114
    nuttynetty114 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello, I think you will be very happy you stumbled on to this site. MFP is great to log your Food & Exercise, you can also meet some really Awecome friends for support. Did you also end up buying Zumba?
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    Welcome on board! You ll love this site!
  • smellyshelly
    Options
    Hi yes i brought zumba, but i think i prefer hip hop abs.. its so much fun and i can keep up with all the moves, cant waite to try them at the next party i go to..lol..
  • smellyshelly
    Options
    only about 6 weeks into healthy eating and exercise and what a difference allready.. i cant bellieve i let my health go for so long,, its so easy to get things rite with persistance.. i think their comes a time in peoples lives when something just clicks, and we say enough is enough, im ready to morph into the beautiful butterfly im meant to be... lol...
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome SS! I am finding this site to be wonderful and encouraging no matter how much you have to lose.
  • someuser
    Options
    Greetings from Adelaide. I hope you find all the foods I've been putting into the database from Australia helpful :-D

I've found the app for my phone fantastic. Get it if you have a phone that's compatible.