motivation! motivation! motivation!

Options
Hello my name is lucy and ive been trying to lose weight for sometime nowbi need as juch motivation I can get I need friend who always log in and keep up with this becausevim just tiredbof living this life style I wake up everyday wanting to change my body but for some reason I can not stay motivated plz feel free to add me the more friends the beter motivation.

Replies

• BCirk814
    BCirk814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy,
    I'm here for you. What would you like me to do? You want me to look at your food and exercise diary every day? And ask you about it? I lost about 25 pounds through Metabolic Research and the best part is that I had to go every week to weigh and show a counselor my food chart. I don't want to go that route again because it was so expensive. But I would be your counselor if you like for me too, and you can counsel me too! Like you might ask me why I'm eating cake if you see me doing that! I did it last week and it didn't get me anywhere diet wise! Becky
  • amberflo143
    amberflo143 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can do this. Once you change your thinking and you start seeing your body changing it becomes the only motivation you need!
    Make a plan, small goals and stick to it. Log in the morning and change through the day as needed... pre plan. I like to get my workouts over in the morning and then it sets a positive tone for the day! I set everything out so I don't have to think about it. I make my lunch the day before and leave a little wiggle room for snacks!

You can do this!!
  • MrsA1313
    MrsA1313 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Make a plan, small goals and stick to it. Log in the morning and change through the day as needed... pre plan. I like to get my workouts over in the morning and then it sets a positive tone for the day! I set everything out so I don't have to think about it. I make my lunch the day before and leave a little wiggle room for snacks!

I hear ya Lucy! I'm the same way. I say I'm going to do it, but it's really hard to get started. And, maybe Lucy will agree with me, but it's easier said than done for someone like to me to plan and then follow through. I can plan all I want. In fact, I've tried it, but it doesn't necessarily work. I can write it my planner, but it in my phone calendar, even set all 7 of my alarms. But sometimes, it just doesn't matter.

I do like working out in the morning though. It does set a good mood for your day. But I've also considered that, being the night owl I am, it may be better to start working out at night until I build that routine and follow through - and energy!

We can do it, Lucy. I know we can! ^_^