Calories in Natural Factors SlimStyles PGX Capsules?

Options
ehimass
ehimass Posts: 92 Member
Hello,

I'm trying to count my calories as carefully as possible and lose weight. I've been taking a supplment called slimstyles PGX capsules on the advice of Dr. Mark Hyman from the PBS "Diabesity" television program. They're pills with an expanding fiber inside. You take 2-4 capsules 30 minutes before meals with 8-16oz of water to feel "more full" from smaller portions, reduce the resultant glycemic index of what you eat, and level out blood sugar spikes.

Anyway, I haven't found these capsules on myfitnesspal and the label on the back doesn't list calories.

Here is a link that has the nutrition label http://www.vitacost.com/natural-factors-slimstyles-pgx-500-mg-180-capsules .

It says each pill has 6mg sodium, 500 mg carbs and 350mg dietary fiber. I usually take 3 capsules 2-4 times a day with 16oz of water. I'm guessing that each pill might have around 2 calories since there are supposedly 4 calories in a gram of carbs?

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you!

Replies

• lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    THANKs for that link....I just used it to look up webber naturals PGX daily ultra matrix softgels & while I've already fixed up that entry in the database now have xtra details so I'll go do it again eh! ;)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    They're zero calories dumped in the toilet.