Brussel Sprouts?

Options
2»

Replies

• edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do with them, take Beano. Freight train of agony and despair is what follows consuming them.
  • beleeLafter
    Options
    I generally cut them in half and throw them around with some pancetta........Super Delish!!!!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How long do you generally roast them for?
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We just had some with dinner last night; we cut them in half, sprinkle olive oil, season with sea salt and pepper, then roast them. They turn out tender and very tasty. I never liked the taste of them steamed.
  • LoveInnocent
    LoveInnocent Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sriracha, sriracha makes everything better. That or olive oil, garlic powder (or pepper), and a pinch of mozzarella. microwave or saute em just be careful with your use of olive oil since olive oil goes a longg way and I always use extra virgin olive oil.
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How long do you generally roast them for?

35+ minutes, around 400 degrees
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I would suck up the wasted money and throw them out and go and buy the bag of broccoli.....Brussels Sprouts taste like dirt and the only place they should be is in the garbage.....but that's just my opinion.....I'm sure all those other recipes are really, really yummy!!!!:(...lol

^^This!

*I'm sure all the recipes are based around the fact they are trying to disguise the taste of the Brussels Sprouts :sick:
  • goodenough13
    Options
    I just bought some fresh Brussels sprouts not too long ago and roasted them with bacon. Put 3-4 slices on the bottom of the pan, cover with halved sprouts, and layer 3-4 slices of bacon on top... Bake at 350ish for 30-40 minutes. They were SOOOOO good! First time I've ever even eaten them.