Green bean Extract.

Options
I tried Green Bean Coffee extract and it works. Well I think it works. Do you think it works? I'm not sure.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Works for what, exactly??
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Say what ?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I ate green beans and they made me gassy. Is that what green bean extract is for?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I ate green beans and they made me gassy. Is that what green bean extract is for?
    That was only step 1. Did you not read the instructions? You were meant to walk into an elevator full of people and then and ONLY then, release.
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    I meant to say Green Bean coffee extract. The pills to help you lose weight.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Coffee that taste like green beans, or green beans that taste like coffee ?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Are they recommended by Dr. Oz?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Ohhhh! Green bean COFFEE extract!!! Thanks for clarifying!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, aren't coffee beans black?
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Well yeah.... they're right next to the raspberry earth tones
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    I'm confused, aren't coffee beans black?

Noob
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Oh snap, that sounds like it works!!!
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    LOL thanks for making me laugh tonight!. lol
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Oh snap, that sounds like it works!!!

Rule of thumb: If Dr. Oz recommends it, it's legit. I mean he's a doctor people!!
  • mercurywinks
    mercurywinks Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I hear the Green carrot coffee extract is better.
  • lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb: If Dr. Oz recommends it, it's legit. I mean he's a doctor people!!
    [/quote]

Dr OZ is a business man with a personal agenda & promotes what he sells....if you want accurate info read peer reviewed journals for the actual published & debated clinical studies....kinda boring but much more accurate as well as less prone to exaggeration, scare mongering & hyperbole eh!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Dr OZ is a business man with a personal agenda & promotes what he sells....if you want accurate info read peer reviewed journals for the actual published & debated clinical studies....kinda boring but much more accurate as well as less prone to exaggeration, scare mongering & hyperbole eh!
    Canadian?
  • lizwizCYLS
    Options
    yup....& it's a riot up here ....lots of people watch Dr. OZ & don't realize Canadian laws on foods in particular are different & some of the nasty stuff your food.inc agribusiness has gotten away with is regulated & controlled much differently here....makes stuff more expensive but safer eh!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    yup....& it's a riot up here ....lots of people watch Dr. OZ & don't realize Canadian laws on foods in particular are different & some of the nasty stuff your food.inc agribusiness has gotten away with is regulated & controlled much differently here....makes stuff more expensive but safer eh!
    I don't watch it, but I remember my ex getting me some pills that totally destroyed my stomach because Dr. Oz recommended them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lizwizCYLS
    Options
    I don't watch it, but I remember my ex getting me some pills that totally destroyed my stomach because Dr. Oz recommended them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]

walking thru a room I've possibly seen a grand total of 8 minutes over the years but my crazy allergist keeps posting his stuff on facebook & twitter then gets pizzed off with me when I tell her to use SNOPES or check with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (who are on twitter too lol) however the other thing that bothers me with the masses following Dr. OZ is they don't even know he's got a double degree "he obtained MD and MBA degrees from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine[5] and The Wharton School, respectively"

as well as....Criticism: Popular Science and The New Yorker have expressed criticism of Dr. Oz for his non-scientific advice. These criticisms include questioning if he is "doing more harm than good".
    In an article in Slate, a medical researcher said that Oz's work bordered on quackery.
    The James Randi Educational Foundation has given Oz its Pigasus Award for Refusal to Face Reality at least three times.
    Dr. Oz has been supportive of pseudosciences such as faith healing and psychic communication with the dead.