My BF so sweet but OMG's.

Options
AsaThorsWoman
AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
Tonight I just casually mentioned the TDEE thing is not working out for me, so I'm going to switch to Keto/Paleo.

He made this comment like "You already lost your weight, and changed your body shape, and your face looks different."

Like he was confused on why I keep going.

He's so sweet and he thinks I'm sexy, but good god, almost 190lb of sexy!

I told him I still almost weigh 190, and want to lose another 50 to be around 140, but really I'd like to flirt around in the 120's again.

Anyways, that sweet little compliment is my NSV of the day. Or at least another one of them.

I try not to talk about my weight loss with my BF because he's hardcore Paleo, and if I mention being unhappy about weight gain if I try to eat anything non-Paleo in front of him he tries to stop me. He says he has to see me be unhappy when the scale goes up and that's why he does it, so now I just throw a fit on MFP when the scale goes up instead of telling him.

:laugh:

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    D'awwwwww. :heart:
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You are doing great!
  • Satiable
    Satiable Posts: 121
    Options
    :heart: Somebody emailed me this picture today, but that's still the sweetest thing I've seen all day.
    6cgy.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!