New, from Illesheim Germany

Options
Hi, I am Susi and wanted to find a way to keep track of what I am eattig and hoping I will lose some weight.
I am overeatting because I am bored...lol...honest here. My husband is deployed to Iraq and we are stationed in germany right now. I work during the day but at night when I can not sleep what do I do is eat.
I sure hope this helps,

:smile: susi

Replies

• bosehexe
    Options
    Hi, I am Susi and wanted to find a way to keep track of what I am eattig and hoping I will lose some weight.
    I am overeatting because I am bored...lol...honest here. My husband is deployed to Iraq and we are stationed in germany right now. I work during the day but at night when I can not sleep what do I do is eat.
    I sure hope this helps,

:smile: susi
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i am also a boredom eater.....do you enjoy reading?...that is a great pass time for me...a good romance novel and i am set for hours....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • yournightmare23
    Options
    Just a few tips when you get restless. You can join online gaming like pogo or others like it. I try to distract myself although after a few days it gets better and I really don't feel hungry all the time like I thought I would. I find that this site is very helpful because I can plan out my calories for the day. I always make sure that I have some left over for a snack after dinner....just in case. hope this helps. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Mia2008
    Mia2008 Posts: 11
    Options
    A great book series that I got involved in was Janet Evanovich's, Stephanie Plum Series. They are funny and interesting. There are 13 books in the series.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I tend to do the same. You can do this best of luck.
    :flowerforyou:
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Hello, hope you find the answer, there is so much input from all the super people here, you'll get plenty of input, and hopefully it'll spark what you're looking for. And by the by, Welcome !
  • bosehexe
    Options
    thank you, this site is super!