Daily Burn??

Options
Has anyone tried the Daily Burn that is through Hulu? I was considering trying it, but wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. It is free for 30 days, so I may try it anyways. Just checking.

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    no.
  • motherofallcupcakes
    motherofallcupcakes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just signed up it looks awesome doing my first workout today. I chose cardio sculpt as my program
  • JacqGaul
    JacqGaul Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started it a couple days ago (free trial) and so far I'm loving it. I'm short on time, so I've been doing the 15 minute workouts, and am proud to say I'm actually sore today! My 11-year-old son is doing it with me, and he's really enjoying it, too.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the true beginner videos for 2 weeks now. I really enjoy it and use it as a quick alternative when I can't make it to the gym. They give you 30 days free so it is definitely worth a shot. It you don't like it you can cancel before you are charged.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I did a free 30 day trial of it. I ended up cancelling because I am more of a "go to a gym" type person. But, for people who don't feel comfortable at a gym or for those who are too far away from one, Daily Burn is a good option...imo.