Daily Burn- Free Trial

Options
I am trying the free 30 day trial for the Daily Burn. Today was day 2 and so far I like the workouts... For $10/month I'll see if it is worth it to keep it going. The estimated calories burned are wrong but that is what my HRM is for anyway so it's all good!!! If anyone else is trying it, let me know

Replies

• scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that...off to Google!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that...off to Google!

let me know what you think of it once you google it...
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Just searched on this and found your thread. What have you thought so far?

I had a lot of success back when ExerciseTV was still around (the quick and simple vids really worked for me). I know that I could just toss in a vid but I like the idea of it being "easy" to access and that it mixes it up. I don't like the idea of ten bucks a month (exercisetv was free) but I do like that they have a ton of options. I'm doing the True Beginner for my trial, just to get back into the groove.

Looking forward to hear what you thought!
  • hannahbushell1
    hannahbushell1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up the 4 week trial of True Beginner. I really enjoyed it (which is saying something coming from someone who likes to sit on the couch over anything else)... I actually feel a bit more fit. I can do the exercises now without feeling the need to give up (apart from the plank). I feel little muscles have formed on my upper arms and my legs are a tiny bit more toned. My problem now is that I want to take it up a level but can't work out which program to move on to because the rest look pretty hardcore...
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Was wondering how this free trial was going . ?
  • authormarieskye
    authormarieskye Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started mine on sunday, today is day 2, and so far I love it. I worked out with Anja yesterday for Butt Hips and Thighs and she did an amazing job cause I feel it this morning.
  • nygiantschick
    Options
  • nygiantschick
    Options
    Just searched on this and found your thread. What have you thought so far?

I had a lot of success back when ExerciseTV was still around (the quick and simple vids really worked for me). I know that I could just toss in a vid but I like the idea of it being "easy" to access and that it mixes it up. I don't like the idea of ten bucks a month (exercisetv was free) but I do like that they have a ton of options. I'm doing the True Beginner for my trial, just to get back into the groove.

Looking forward to hear what you thought!

I enjoyed the free trial. there are a lot of great videos and tons of variety. I did not get a membership though because there are so many YT videos out there. would I consider a membership some other time? perhaps. would I recommend it? definitely!!
  • nygiantschick
    Options
    I am just finishing up the 4 week trial of True Beginner. I really enjoyed it (which is saying something coming from someone who likes to sit on the couch over anything else)... I actually feel a bit more fit. I can do the exercises now without feeling the need to give up (apart from the plank). I feel little muscles have formed on my upper arms and my legs are a tiny bit more toned. My problem now is that I want to take it up a level but can't work out which program to move on to because the rest look pretty hardcore...

I've tried some of the more intense videos and just have to modify some of the moves or take a break when I needed too. Daily Burn has so many options for so many different levels.
  • nygiantschick
    Options
    Was wondering how this free trial was going . ?

I think it is a great program. I would definitely recommend it. I did not get a paid membership but that is not to say I would not get one at a later time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. They consider all levels of fitness and the challenges are a great way to keep people focused on more than just a number of the scale.
  • motherofallcupcakes
    motherofallcupcakes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    any updates? have you been able to lose weight with this
  • motherofallcupcakes
    motherofallcupcakes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump