made it to the 100 mark

Options
Well I have been at my weight loss journey for 7 1/2months and started at 270lbs I have now made it to 168.8lbs and I feel amazing. I would like to thank all of you for the knowledge and support, I still have a bit more to go to get to my goal of 150 but I am almost there which feels GREAT!!!!!! If you would like to see pictures please tell me how to post them on here, and thank you all again. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    That is go amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself and you look fabulous from you profile pic! Great work! :drinker:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    OMG that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!
  • NotAResolution
    NotAResolution Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. That takes a lot of commitment to lose that much. Keep up the good work. What's your new favorite thing with your lighter self?
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome accomplishment!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to go!
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats on your loss and your journey!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    inspiring!! well done, help will tell you how to load pics (I don't know!) :flowerforyou:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!!!! Congratulations!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment - great job:flowerforyou:
  • Michelleanon
    Michelleanon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look great! Do you mind me asking what you did?
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. That takes a lot of commitment to lose that much. Keep up the good work. What's your new favorite thing with your lighter self?

I think my new favorite thing came the other day while the kids and I were playing tag and I actually our ran them, and they were asking for a rest before me which felt great, I love to be about to run with them and not feel like I am going to have a heart attack lol.
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look great! Do you mind me asking what you did?

I have done a lot, cut out most of the junk in my diet especially pop. I get up at 5 monday to friday and do my workout before I get the kids up, then the walk to school and back, and if I have extra energy I do a lap or two walking fast around the grave yard. I still have a snake every night which I make sure I put in a bowl ( never take a bag with you ) and then I turn the kitchen light off so as not to go back in there. I read a lot when it's my bad craving times of the day I found that really helped a lot. I would write more but it's time to get the kids off to school feel free to message me if you have more questions.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: Well done
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing 100, you rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!