Supplements?

Options
I recently started a weight loss plan. I weigh 257 and am trying to get down around 215. Ive been sticking to the MFP religiously and have started adding a bit of exercise in but I was wondering if anyone has taken any type of weight loss pill or supplement of any kind that may would help speed up the progress? Let me know if youve tried anything and how it worked for you. Thanks

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Iron.. Start by hitting it !

oh boy..
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Black cup of coffee and then an hour of cardio.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    You can cut chicken and veggies into pill-sized pieces
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Diet pills, fad diets etc are usually frowned upon on this site. Hard work, eating at a deficit and exercise is the only way to go. Good luck OP!! You have got this!!! You don't need weight loss pills, or shakes or anything of the sort. A good pair of running shoes, at t-shirt and shorts, a food scale and a good mindset is all you need!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    The human body responds to consistent sustained slow change better than quick fixes. Slow really does trump fast when it comes to health. Yay for slow!!!
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    High protein/low carb diet with lots of cardio and weight lifting is the the only thing that has worked for me so far. I have seen tons of berry supplements/caffeine pills/Advocare/Herbalife/Genesis Pure etc etc.

THEY ARE ALL GIMMICKS! If losing weight were as easy as taking pills, there would be a lot less overweight people in this world.