Replies

• JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Wow!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thanks you everyone! I love lifting weight. You feel so much stronger. I started CLX yesterday and I can see how strong JMBR made me strong!
  • pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely gorgeous!
  • kschro9
    kschro9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, you look great. That is such a huge difference!!! You are amazing!
  • EvanElric
    EvanElric Posts: 34
    Options
    :O wow, you look awesome.
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes girl, you're looking hot! Check out those abs!! Amazing job, your hard work really shows!
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That third pic is mind blowing! You can really see all the changes and efforts you pushed through, especially in the abs! Great bikini choice, too! All the best to you in future endeavours~

(i also have to mention that your skin looks so flawless and smooth. I am immensely jealous. xD)
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing results, well done!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    wow great job you look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Damnnnnnnnn girl! You're looking good! Great work!

Now you make me want to try this out!
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, wow way to inspire me! I have that workout series and could never get past week 6. I'm determined to try it again!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks you everyone. JMBR is great workout!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oh wow! I cannot get over how incredible you look. The transformation is so incredible and you not only lost weight but you look super fit and just beautiful. Proud of you so inspirational. You mind if I save some of those pictures by the way? ;) Kidding! :)
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • crsonja
    crsonja Posts: 9
    Options
    That's funny, I'm doing almost the exact same thing as you, finishing Body Revolution and starting Chalean Extreme really soon !
    Anyway, really great results, It's a tough program BUT it's doable and so satisfying to feel your strenght increasing !
  • kentrosaurous
    kentrosaurous Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    may I ask how much weights did u use?
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at your abs!!! Nice!!!!! I am on the first week. I just did video 1, 2 and cardio .. back to video 1 today. I was really sore in my quads from video 1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!