Tell yourself this too shall pass.

Options
Daily Inspiration for December 22, 2010
Katie Jay, MSW

Tell yourself this too shall pass.

If the holidays have put a dent in your healthy lifestyle, it's time to forgive yourself and know the holidays will end shortly. You will soon be moving on and getting back into your healthier habits.

When you are in a bad place with food, the fear is that you will be there forever. But you won't be. This too shall pass. Tell yourself that and start making plans for better days. They are just around the corner.

Action for the day: In your journal, write a loving and healthy plan for tomorrow that will help you feel in control of your eating and your life.

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Action for the day: In your journal, write a loving and healthy plan for tomorrow that will help you feel in control of your eating and your life.

I don't really use my journal on here, does anyone else?

Tomorrow and today I will take a day of rest and not worry about my thesis, this will help me to stretch, do some aerobics, and pamper myself. It'll help me get back on the wagon.
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks honey, I REALLY needed that! Have a great Christmas and New Year.
    BTW, I was really happy with who won BL.
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options

Me too on TBL!! He needed it most and worked hard to get it. He was off of work anyways so why not! Have a good week!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options

I don't really use my journal on here, does anyone else?

Tomorrow and today I will take a day of rest and not worry about my thesis, this will help me to stretch, do some aerobics, and pamper myself. It'll help me get back on the wagon.

Yes I keep a journal. I use to have journal and food diary combined but now it is seperate and I believe this is more beneficaial. It always helps to put things in writing for reflection purposes. I blog sometimes on MFP but when really personal I put in my journal.