More kids than fingers?

Options
2»

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    6 kids here, ages 15m - 17, 3 boys 3 girls, 6 csections also!!

Read your profile - and I need to change mine to what you have:

"want to look good in pics" ....

If that aint the truth. the first several years we were married I took hundreds of pics. I think i have 25 of us in the last 4 year.s
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yes my last pg about killed me, a month in hospital, pre mature birth, hysterectomy. So no more babies, now to concentrate on getting healthier!!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Yes my last pg about killed me, a month in hospital, pre mature birth, hysterectomy. So no more babies, now to concentrate on getting healthier!!

OMGosh... that's crazy! I'm witcha... it's easy to make excuses and hard to make the time... but we're worth it ;)
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    5 kids and I raised my niece and nephew - that makes 7 total - ages 22, 21, 19, 18, 17, 11, 8
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    8 kids; 7 girls - 1 boy
    Ages 10 to 29.

Welcome!
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5 kiddos here from 8yrs (visits on weekends and school breaks, wish it was more, he's a MAJOR help!!) to 10 months. I've got 4 boys and a girl, two of the boys are twins, phew! I sweat a lot! HA! No mas bambinos for this Mommy!!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    I have 5 DAUGHTERS......

unrelated note: ex-Air Force here as well.
  • upsidedownred
    upsidedownred Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i have six ages 8-22 all mine .....yeeha
  • MakeMineSugarFree
    MakeMineSugarFree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have five children. They range in age from 10 to 25. The 25 yr old has been married for 3 years and at this point she has no desire to have children. She tells me and her dad that she saw enough babies (her sisters) in her youth to remember they suck the money right out of your wallet. Maybe thats a good thing... Either way, I have five beauties that I adore and I wouldn't change that for anything.