can`t lose any weight

Can someone tell me why i`ve stopped losing weight,it`s more than 3 months since i`velostany.I fill my diary in every day i exercise regularly,i run twice a week swim and walk i`m getting really down about it.

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Well, how much are you eating? How did you set your target? Are you using a food scale? Do you eat back exercise calories?
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    more info please

- age, weight, height, activity level

- do you weigh and log everything you eat - use a food scale

- are you taking measurements
  • hitsnooze
    hitsnooze Posts: 79
    you either haven't re-evaluated your goals as your bmi drops, or you're logging with horrible inaccuracies. both probably
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Would you be comfortable opening your diary for us? Sometimes it helps to have a fresh pair of eyes take a look. You can do this by going to Settings at the top of the page. Then choose Diary Settings and Public and then Save Changes.
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Hi all I am busyizzy's daughter - she is not very good with this technology malarkey!! So she will have posted this question then not be able to find it again.

Thank you for your replies, I will point her back to the thread but in the meantime maybe I can offer a bit more info.

I helped my mum set up her goals, I ran them through scooby and knowing that MFP gives a high calorie burn for exercise took a little bit more off for her to try to keep it more balanced for her. Cant think what she has her calorie goal at these days, maybe I should run it through again for her.

I'll see how she feels about opening her diary and I'll help her do that too.

I know she struggles especially as she does exercise quite a bit but what I, and others, can see and have told her is she is changing shape, she is losing weight just not on the scales, thats a whole new other issue to deal with!

And of course over the winter months she hasn't been out running as much, I've backed off running as I got injured last year and I do push her more than she maybe runs on her own - hopefully now the spring is returning I'll get her back out over the fells and it will kickstart her losses again.