Hi Everyone I'm new here

Tone_It_Up
Tone_It_Up Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Nichole and I just joined my fitness pal today. I'm a little nervous and anxious at the same time. I've use to be in good shape and recently got sick. I'm getting back on my feet and trying to get back in shape. I'm a very active person with and without my family. My family loves the outdoors such as, fishing, hiking, archery, scouting and running around. After running around with my family I workout on my gazelle and total gym. I'm starting to read about more excerises there so I hope I can pull through....I need to lose some tummy weight as well as tighten it. Any advise given would be appreciated.

I hope to chat with more of you and get some advise as well as give it. I'm excited to be here.

Replies

• My name is Nichole and I just joined my fitness pal today. I'm a little nervous and anxious at the same time. I've use to be in good shape and recently got sick. I'm getting back on my feet and trying to get back in shape. I'm a very active person with and without my family. My family loves the outdoors such as, fishing, hiking, archery, scouting and running around. After running around with my family I workout on my gazelle and total gym. I'm starting to read about more excerises there so I hope I can pull through....I need to lose some tummy weight as well as tighten it. Any advise given would be appreciated.

I hope to chat with more of you and get some advise as well as give it. I'm excited to be here.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Don't be nervous, nor be anxious. It will profit you nothing. :wink: This is a great site, especially for just starting to understand how many or how few calories you are taking in each day. Too many and you gain weight, too few and you stop losing weight. Read Mike's Blog at the top to get valuable information on the site and dig in!!!!
This discussion has been closed.