Cardio and Insanity?

Options
Anyone know if it does any harm to do some cardio before doing Insanity? I like working out at the gym for a bit, but I've been getting the urge to do more after my son goes to bed. So would it harm anything to do the elliptical for a half hour and then Insanity in the same night?

Replies

• ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Where are you in the Insanity program? There's nothing wrong with it so long as you are eating enough and can handle the high impact. I will say it gets much tougher in month 2 if you haven't gotten there yet and you will want to take advantage of the in between week, so be flexible.
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    Where are you in the Insanity program? There's nothing wrong with it so long as you are eating enough and can handle the high impact. I will say it gets much tougher in month 2 if you haven't gotten there yet and you will want to take advantage of the in between week, so be flexible.

I'm starting all over again... Sooo day 1 haha
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm certain someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but Insanity is basically a boatload of cardio. It was when I completed it. If you love cardio, then enjoy yourself. No harm done.