Guessing Weight?????

Options
Hi all,

I recently joined after weighing myself for the first time in maybe a year. To be honest, I was surprised that so much weight had obviously crept up on me and since then, have become incredibly body conscious and wary. So I am going to start a weight loss program, but I was wondering if anybody would be able to perhaps guess my weight/clothes size. Since I have been caught by surprised and not too sure how much of it is me being over critical and what not. PLEASE be honest.

iy09ck.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/iy09ck.jpg. * Corrected Link

I am 5"2, if that helps.

Thank you :)

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    change IMG to lower case and that should help....
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    175-180
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just saw your height... 170-175
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
  • kjo1126
    kjo1126 Posts: 1
    Options
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Between 150-160
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    153 :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    180-190
  • deedeexxx
    Options
    185-200
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I know the rest of them guessed too high!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'd say about a size 12 or 14 and about 150

P.S. 5'5 and I'm 150 and a size 6/8 depending on brands.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing 150 since you are 5'2.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish here though, its almost like you are seeking people to be judgmental as a means of guilting yourself into eating better or exercising. Not sure if you want guilt or sadness as your motivator.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    At that height 145
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    140-150 lbs considering your height.

You look similar to what I did at 170lbs (5'4") if not a little thinner. I'd guess pants would be 13/15 (us juniors) or 12/14 (US misses).
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

I'm an inch and a half taller and weight abt 159.5. Similar body type.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    150-160?
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
  • WonderfullyPeachy
    Options
    Haha wow, thank you! I'm 144, but this has been a big help.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish here though, its almost like you are seeking people to be judgmental as a means of guilting yourself into eating better or exercising. Not sure if you want guilt or sadness as your motivator.

And Hi there!
    I wasn't hoping to accomplish anything, since I'm more and ready to go! It's just that in all honesty, I was surprised by the scale, and was wondering if it was just me not seeing it (which is must of been) or if I had been carrying it well to some sort! I just wanted to know if anybody could tell really!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Haha wow, thank you! I'm 144, but this has been a big help.

And Hi there!
    I wasn't hoping to accomplish anything, since I'm more and ready to go! It's just that in all honesty, I was surprised by the scale, and was wondering if it was just me not seeing it (which is must of been) or if I had been carrying it well to some sort! I just wanted to know if anybody could tell really!

Well that's good. Sorry to read into your intent just a lot of people who start posting on this forum seem like they are upset or coming from a bad place and overreact and start doing these harmful diets to try to lose weight quick. Glad to hear you are stronger than that and just wanted opinions.