Looking for SUPPORTIVE friends!! :)

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
Hi,
I have been on here for a little over two months and I'm looking for more supportive friends who log daily and have open food diaries. I try to be very supportive to all of my friends (either that be commenting, liking or emailing you). I log daily and I have an open food diary. I love having friends comment on my things and give me supportive feedback. Most of my current friends have either stopped commenting on my things or very rarely do it. Having supportive friends really helps me stay focused and continue on my journey.

I look forward to being your friend and supporting each other!!

Nichole

Replies

• npostemni
    npostemni Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in every day with an open diary. Feel free to add me for mutual support/motivation :smile:
  • goldgodd3ss
    goldgodd3ss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have an open diary and try to comment and encourage others where I can :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cholepapi
    cholepapi Posts: 79
    Options
    Yes. I love support on a daily basis too. Add me.:D
  • shamman71
    Options
    Hi I joined two days ago and would love to have support. I have family history of health issues: diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure and weight problems. I am 42 overweight, have high blood pressure and just found out last week pre diabetic. I need to do something now. My husband is 6'3" and skinny and doesn't understand why I shouldn't be able to lose weight very easy. He loves me very much it's just easy for him. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you. Shannon
  • _OMG_OMG_
    Options
    I joined today and I get your point i don't think i would have gained the weight i did without my friends but now were all teaming up and trying to lose weight i want them to be by my side the whole journey through.............. FRIEND ME:smile:
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I need support to and I give support. I think my diary is open to my friends . I have also lost my supportive friends and looking for some more to support me and me to support them.
  • cosmo8954
    Options
    Hi my name is Lara and I have been using myfitnesspal,com for about a week. I have no idea if my diary is open, but I have no problem with anyone seeing it and I'd love to support and be supported during this journey. I was on nutrisystem for about two months and lost about 15 pounds, but I could no longer afford it. I thought this website would be a good way to stay on track.. Feel free to contact me any time.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi,

wow, 2 month you have lost 22 lbs? What an inspiration! I would love to be friend with you and be supportive :-) I am pretty new here, 3 weeks. I am not sure is my diary is open to everyone but I have no problem with anyone seeing it. I would love to make some friends, giving support and receiving support.
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi im Chris I have been here for about 4 months now. Feel free to add me ! love loggers who are here daily!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole,

I log everyday and have an open diary and support all of my friends. You are welcome to add me if you would like.

Anyone can add me.

Julie
  • FitMizz
    FitMizz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new to this but I love logging, keep an open food diary, and intend to post regular status updates as well as interact with my friends on MFP! Motivation is key!

Anyone is free to add me. :-)

Sam
  • jedearth1982
    jedearth1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add me. I am also looking for more support!! :smile:
  • Cathlyn777
    Options
    Open diary!! Log in daily! Please add me! :)