100 day exercise challenge, are you in?

Options
2»

Replies

• cbeevs
    cbeevs Posts: 41
    Options
    30 huh? Need to get a heart rate monitor.. good idea though I will get back to you. does anyone know of a good heart rate monitor?
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can I do 100 days of prancercise?

happy-prancing.gif

Lol, only if it makes you sweat!:laugh:
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started on April 2 doing exercise 6 days a week! can i get in too? it's my first time doing anything in the community!

Sure, why not!:happy:
  • ik70
    ik70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too ? I have been on MFP since 2 weeks but did not set any specific goals to be achieved, I would like to join the 100 days exercise challenge. :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I would but I work 13 hour days, so I am just trying to do a set of 6 exercises from the Wii Fit everyday. So half an hour? No but daily exercise Yes!
  • gaminaltime
    gaminaltime Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yay ! Count me in too . Went on a nature trail walk for four hours today. It was awesome ! But there are some days when I don't feel motivated enough to do it. I hope to lose3 to 5 kilos at the end of 100 days. Weighing 70 kilos today
  • vkmason78
    Options
    I'm definitely in, starting today!! I want to lose 30 lbs so this is perfect. Add me if you'd like :smile:
  • NadiaMirabilia
    NadiaMirabilia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I need all the motivation to keep going that I can get! My 100th day will be July 17th.

How will this work? Do we want to do a daily check in on this post? This is new to me... :happy:
  • vkmason78
    Options
    It's new to me as well! I'd love to know if we need to do anything other than check in here. I'm actually starting tomorrow now