Not so new..help (:

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but not to the world of losing weight! I started my journey around August of 2012 simply by doing some exercising and managed to lose around nine pounds that way. In september, I developed healthier eating habits and calorie awareness. I did weigh 242, now I weigh 155. I did weigh 145 but gained some back after becoming pregnant which ended in a devastating miscarriage.

So on to my question; I have become very bored, unmotivated, burned out, etc. by my traditional routines that just involve exercise reps. I thought of maybe losing weight this go around with dancing or walking. So have any of you amazing people ever tried ANY Richard Simmons videos and/or Leslie Sansone. And what were the results? I really need something more motivating but effective!!

Replies

• ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Try Simmons or ty bo or anything else that seems interesting. Any movement works - something will get your motivation kickstarted. There are lots of things on ebay, one or another might be interesting. Anything goes.
  • wickedpursuit
    wickedpursuit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If you're into dancing, check out belly dancing! It's a heck of a workout - and fun, to boot!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    YouTube is your friend, really! There is so much variety there it can make your head spin and you can try whatever sounds most fun and interesting.. for free!
  • PersevereEveryday
    Options
    I did try some of the Pump It Up dance routine from other people. Sometimes it was hard to replicate the moves which bothered me.