Replies

• brittneyy32
    brittneyy32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can count me in! I'm on all the time
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Newbie looking for friends during this important phase in my life. I welcome the opportunity to share questions, answers, input and friendship.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Me to!!! Me to!!! I want friends...:flowerforyou: . But I don't know how to add them :sad: Lol
    Just click on the profile name. Then add friend.
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's always nice to have people to support and encourage you.

I'm starting my 2nd week of T25! it's no joke, but I'm already seeing results! I lost over 3 inches my first week.

Please feel free to add me! Good luck everyone on your journeys :)
  • lightblueglue
    lightblueglue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too and need all the support and motivation I can get. I'll do the same for you :smile:

Please add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends, am on here pretty much daily and will gladly provide motivation!
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • lhevan
    lhevan Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm new and looking for motivational friends as well. Add me!
  • meltingshelly
    meltingshelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me if you haven't done so already!
  • measton2826
    measton2826 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I've lost a total of 93 lbs but through some life stresses, have gained 25 of that back. I'm trying to lose that 25 but its a bit more difficult this time around. I could use all the encouragement I can get. I'd be happy to help encourage you too!
    Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Flying_Joe
    Flying_Joe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I've been on MFP for 4 months but only really using it mostly daily since March. Lost 60 lbs, and another 80 to go.

Just light enough now to be building exercise back into my days, and can always use the network to help me do that little bit more at the end of a work day and do the same for others as well... Do add me if you wish...
  • amandaro0110
    Options
    I'm Amanda! This isn't my first time joining My Fitness Pal, but hopefully will be my last. No more "I'll start tomorrow" crap. Add me as a friend... I need all the motivation I can get!
  • hedpe70
    hedpe70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Been here for almost two weeks and looking for more friends. Have a long way to go so I'm looking for supportive friends that I can motivate, as well! Good luck to everyone!
  • candixmariex
    candixmariex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm always open for new friends. Motivation and accountability in numbers!! Please add me!
    I'm on every day!
    Good Luck all!
  • KuriousKat21
    Options
    Hi all I'm pretty new here and a little lost getting around but I'll figure it out soon enough. I'm an emotional eater and I'm such a feeler lol. I need all the help I can get. I don't have much of a support system in my day to day life so this might a bit more difficult but I know I have to be my own best friend right now...and so the journey begins!
  • sharenajohns
    Options
    Add me too!!...
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... The more active friends to like and comment on things the better in my opinion! I'm 17kg down since 01/01/14 but have quite a bit more to go ;-)
  • tcheney91
    tcheney91 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love some more friends to motivate me! The only two I had both stopped using it. :( I'm doing well so far, but I would love some more support. Feel free to add me!
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. Anyone is free to add me, and I'm happy to share some motivation.
  • Mimi_Roar
    Mimi_Roar Posts: 15
    Options
    I am new and looking for friends to motivate me