Another newby!

Katiem
Katiem Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody...I am, again, trying to lose 8-10 pounds. That doesn't sound like a lot but it has taken up permanent residence in the last 15 years so it doesn't want to move! Will enjoy hearing how everyone is doing and what works. I lost some weight a few years ago and it was due to using a food diary...it is a great first step. And, if you goof up one day, look, learn, and move on. Tomorrow is a new day!

Replies

• Katiem
    Katiem Posts: 3
    Hi everybody...I am, again, trying to lose 8-10 pounds. That doesn't sound like a lot but it has taken up permanent residence in the last 15 years so it doesn't want to move! Will enjoy hearing how everyone is doing and what works. I lost some weight a few years ago and it was due to using a food diary...it is a great first step. And, if you goof up one day, look, learn, and move on. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Good Luck to you. Alot of people are very successful on this MFP site. I can't wait to be an "after" too.:happy: Enjoy.:drinker:
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    You'll definitely get the support here. I am fairly new myself and have been encouraged by the stories I read and the warmth and friendliness of the group. Welcome:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.