Is there anyone starting the Insanity or T25 programme soon

Options
Hello how are you? I am looking to start Insanity tomorrow.Quite frankly I am terrified but excited.I don't want to quit it just because its hard.Nothing worth having is ever easy or free.I never finished 30 Day Shred.I started that 3 times and didn't get past day 5.

When I work out with others, I lose a lot more and stay focused n motivated.MFP is great and I lost 45lbs 3 years ago on here.

If there is anyone who wants someone to spur them on/commiserate/cry or sob with...I am here.I will also be your biggest cheerleader when the squats, drills and jumps become a bit too crazy.

If you are quite far into your workout, well done that's great.Feel free to add me.Heaven knows I need the advice and a great big kick up the bum to get in gear.

Add me and lets get it on.

Scared but secretly shivering with pleasure at the anticipation of starting LOL.

Replies

• AhealthierMi
    AhealthierMi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will mark week 3 of insanity.... this is my 4th time starting it and never getting past week 4 but im determined this time
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm about to start week 7 of T25, I too have never been able to finish workout programs so this will be a first for me. I started small, first goal was to finish week 1, then week 2 after that I knew if I didn't work out I would have wasted 2 weeks now I don't want to waste 6 weeks of work.
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will mark week 3 of insanity.... this is my 4th time starting it and never getting past week 4 but im determined this time

I'm about to start week 7 of T25, I too have never been able to finish workout programs so this will be a first for me. I started small, first goal was to finish week 1, then week 2 after that I knew if I didn't work out I would have wasted 2 weeks now I don't want to waste 6 weeks of work.

Its great that you have come back to your programmes and are committed to finishing them no matter what. Its just so hard once you get to that midpoint.This time we will complete them. Summer is around the corner.
  • Wolffie12
    Wolffie12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up Insanity for the second time on Wednesday. I need a day or so to mentally prepare myself... plus I want my off/rest day to fall on Tuesday rather than the weekend. ^^;

I've done the program just a little beyond the halfway point once before. The results were okay. When I stopped it was due to a medical diagnosis where the symptoms had me gaining weight very rapidly and it became too frustrating to be doing all that hard work of the Insanity workout with absolutely no results. Now that the medical side of things is under control, I want to get back to trying this workout. If nothing else, I'm hopeful to tone my arms, legs, and stomach at least a little.

Good luck to everyone else out there that's putting themselves through the workouts, too! Here's hoping! ^_^
  • teenpunx
    teenpunx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Currently in Recovery week! Anyone else?
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today is the start of week 5 of t25 for me this is my first beach body program and I love it. Its definitely a challenge but that's what I was looking for. Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • shn00ky55
    Options
    I am on Day 5 of Insanity today! Feel free to add me.
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm completed day 5 tonight (7th April). So am now on day 6 which i'll be doing in the morning as it's now after midnight here so feel free to add me. :) I also completed 30ds twice prior to this so i understand your nerves.. not gonna lie it is a completely different ball game but you adapt! and it gets better.