Morningstar Farm ...(a little help)

Options
So i want to know for those of you that eat Morningstar foods
what are your faves?
i bought the original veggie burgers yesterday had 1 for lunch and Yummy! i loved it ..
im writing down my grocery list and i have to buy some more but aside from the burgers
what are you absolute faves? what taste good and what doesnt?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• momma2jaiden
    Options
    So i want to know for those of you that eat Morningstar foods
    what are your faves?
    i bought the original veggie burgers yesterday had 1 for lunch and Yummy! i loved it ..
    im writing down my grocery list and i have to buy some more but aside from the burgers
    what are you absolute faves? what taste good and what doesnt?

Thanks in advance!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Not sure which brand has the southwest one but it is FABULOUS!!! (has corn and black beans in them!!)
    Blessings!
    Kathey
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    Chicken strips are awesome. Pizza Burgers are great as well. I live on those dang things. Chicken nuggets are solid, but not in the same galaxy as the chicken strips. The buffalo bites are a bit hot, but good from time to time. Asian Patties are pretty good. The corn dogs taste like blacktop, stay away from them. All I can think of for now.

Yours truly,

Reverend JS Venzetti
    Church of the Holy Soy Product
    Decatur, GA
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    thnx the pizza burgers sound yummy lol i feel a craving coming on :smile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I love the spicy black bean burgers and the veggie sausage patties.
  • sunshyngrl
    Options
    I like the bag of grounds (it's equal to 1lb of ground hamburger).... You can use it for Taco's, Taco Soup, Chili, Spaghetti...the list goes on and on...... Also, the Morningstar Farms Basil pizza burgers are to die for.
    Also, LightLife Smart BBQ shredded veggie protein in BBQ sauce is wonderful. It really tastes like a great BBQ sandwich without all of the fat and calories.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I like their corn dogs, they have 1/2 the fat of regular ones. I have not been brave enought to try anything else. I nanny and the family I work for gets those, they love the sausage though and get these little bite things a lot.
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    :smile: any body else feeling hungry lol i'm def gonna try all of these suggestions after it is a better choice then going for meat all the time plus im tired of steaks and other things and hubby says if i feed him any more chicken he's gonna grow feathers and a beak and start pecking me in the head lmao:laugh: per his words
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love the veggie sausage too.:flowerforyou: We use eggbeaters and veggie sausage to make healthier breakfast sandwiches that taste great.
    :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I like the mini corn dogs! mmm yummies.
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    i think the best are the sausage links (my brother who isn't vegetarian or dieting loves these over regular sausage), bacon strips, chix patties, and original grillers. also boca makes an incredible italian sausage. i've tried many of the other veg burgers and some are really not very good
    oh also they have now meal starters, the offer fake ground beef, chicken strips, steak strips, i swear when you cook with them you can barely tell the difference, my sister makes an amazing chicken enchilada with them, you would never even know
    and i think they also have a parmesan burger of some sort, that was really good, didn't care for the asian one it was very mushy, not like a burger should be
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    tomato basil pizza burger is heaven on a bun with ketchup...open faced style on a piece of toast...my stupid grocery store only carries a few of their products....doh
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    tomato basil pizza burger is heaven on a bun with ketchup...

Yummo....except NO katchup.
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    Can't wait to give them a try they sound do yummy

Thank you all for your input
    no im jsut waiting for grocery time woo hoo!:laugh:
  • MiaEllie
    MiaEllie Posts: 84
    Options
    We love the patty style breakfast sausages and the hot dogs. The hot dogs are best done on the grill.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love the corn dogs, they taste just like a real corn dog!
  • cardboardwine
    Options
    Yeah, the black bean burgers are excellent. The grilled chik'n strips and the chik'n patties are very good.
  • babadee
    babadee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The veggie sausage link are GROSS.. they smell nasty and they are mushy on the inside like. ..like left over crap mixed with and filled into sausage link form.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I love the corn dogs, they taste just like a real corn dog!

yes they do! i can't wait til this week i try the chik patties for the first time.. im so excited! lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I also love the corn dogs and the Chik patties (all flavors).....with the plain ones, I put the Franks buffalo wing sauce on it for healthier buffalo tenders! MMMMMMMM!! I like the Italian Herb and Parmesan Ranch flavors too!

Horray chik patties!! :wink: