100 Calorie Snacks....

Options
So i went light grocery shopping yesterday i say light because it ws just for a few things like snadwich stuff veggie burgers and juices and of course water sicne i downed about 3 gallons this week no lie any ways as i was passing by the candy isle with hubby(idk if he was trying to tease me or he actually wanted candy lol) i notice all these new 100 calorie chocolates so i started looking through them and said what the heck i'll give it a try so i brought home the 100 calorie pack m&m's and York peppermint pattie wafer bars today i had 1 wafer bar out of the two that come per little packet wich would be 50 calories lol and i gotta say it did calm down the craving for sweets a bit i was a big chocolate indulgent and just recently gave it all up..right now i am testing my willpower i have to say a month ago the box would probably be gone by yesterday lol but i am happy to say i jsut had half a packet yay me!:happy:

any of you tried these snacks?What are your thoughts on them?

Replies

• momma2jaiden
    Options
    So i went light grocery shopping yesterday i say light because it ws just for a few things like snadwich stuff veggie burgers and juices and of course water sicne i downed about 3 gallons this week no lie any ways as i was passing by the candy isle with hubby(idk if he was trying to tease me or he actually wanted candy lol) i notice all these new 100 calorie chocolates so i started looking through them and said what the heck i'll give it a try so i brought home the 100 calorie pack m&m's and York peppermint pattie wafer bars today i had 1 wafer bar out of the two that come per little packet wich would be 50 calories lol and i gotta say it did calm down the craving for sweets a bit i was a big chocolate indulgent and just recently gave it all up..right now i am testing my willpower i have to say a month ago the box would probably be gone by yesterday lol but i am happy to say i jsut had half a packet yay me!:happy:

any of you tried these snacks?What are your thoughts on them?
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    the york peppermint patty waffer bars are my favorite!!!! they are soooo good and gets rid of that chocolate urge

jackie
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    we have MANY 100 calorie pack snacks in our house (and in my desk at work).....if you can limit yourself to ONE pack, I find them pretty harmless.......people like my husband who have trouble with self-limits aren't deterred by the 100 calorie packages!! :noway:
  • Shellie1069
    Options
    At walmart the other day I found Hershey Chocolate Sticks, .. when I am craving chocolate I will have one dark chocolate stick and it is only 60 calories..
    They come in Dark Chocolate, milk chocolate, Chocolate with caramel and Chocolate mint at The Walmart Super Store here. :flowerforyou:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    These are my fav!!

They must've just came to Canada a few months ago! They are fab.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I havent tried the 100 calorie pack chocolates or candy ones yet, but i have tried the thinsations 100 cal Cheese Nips, and I LOVE them! I love my crackers, and this way I can still eat them, but I only eat a pack, therefore I know how many calories i eat.
    I love everything 100 calorie packs!!! They help for sure. I cant wait to try the york peppermint pattys, I love peppermint!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    At walmart the other day I found Hershey Chocolate Sticks, .. when I am craving chocolate I will have one dark chocolate stick and it is only 60 calories..
    They come in Dark Chocolate, milk chocolate, Chocolate with caramel and Chocolate mint at The Walmart Super Store here. :flowerforyou:
    That's what I was going to suggest.
  • supernessa
    Options
    I love them, they keep me in check because I have a huge sweet tooth, chocolate is my enemy! My husband though does not understand that you are supposed to eat just 1 pack not 2-3!!! They are hard to keep in the house because of him :tongue: