What to eat and what not to?

hollyclark96
hollyclark96 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
So recently i've been healthy eating only really these past few days, even though I've only been doing it for a few days i find myself giving in to chocolate and biscuits!
Can i eat these things on my diet? how often?
And Christmas is coming up, what the hell am i ment to do then??

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    According to your profile, you are not an unhealthy weight, so I don't think it will kill you to endulge a little over Christmas.

And it is okay to eat chocolate and biscuits...just eat them in moderation.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I don't call this a diet. I call it a healthy lifestyle. Are you logging calories? It depends on what your goals are with this new lifestyle. Of cours Christmas "eating" is difficult. You can either not worry about it for ONE day or indulge a little bit. It's everyone's own individual decision. Good luck on this new journey.
  • hollyclark96
    hollyclark96 Posts: 4 Member
    thank you both, I think I'll just not worry about it haha, I just wanted to check up on what everyone else was doing about christmas.
    And i know im not over weight at the moment but im like 0.2 i think? away from it on the BMI scale so I know there's alot better i could do :D
  • Townsend143
    Townsend143 Posts: 14 Member
    For me, I try not to deprive myself of too much because I will then start to binge eat. The other night, I wanted chocolate sooooo bad so I decided that I would have 2 Hershey's Kisses. I didn't chew them, I let them melt in my mouth and it was enough to let the craving pass. So when I have the strength to say no to "bad foods", I do but when I don't have the strength, I give in.... but just a tiny bit. :) Good luck!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    I eat whatever i want... just as long as it fits within my calories and if it goes over one day so what.. its only one day and ill do workouts so that on average over the week it balances out.

If you look at my diary you would see i really dont have a particularly healthy diet... too much processed junk and sweets and not enough real food lol oops x
  • thanks you two,i did that last night, i had just a few quality street and then i didnt want anymore :D, and im on a new workout plan so that gives me a few extra calories to eat :D
This discussion has been closed.