1 Year of Blogilates later and 40 pounds down (pics)

Options
I've been following Blogilates and have been an avid POPster for the last year now. April marks the very first time I ever laid eyes on the blog and the workout calendar. I feel so blessed to have been able to take control of my life and my nutrition. I've lost a total of 40 pounds, and several inches. I've gained muscle and am so much stronger than I ever have been in my whole life. I work full time, took classes every day, and made sure to MAKE time for an hour of pilates every day as well as making healthy meals. If I can do it, so can you!

9cf14360-ad6d-4021-bf63-b90b33ad930e_zps4e48fd69.jpg

facebeforeafter_zps3a3251f6.jpg

10154934_10152317022400049_9009915375884765053_n_zps1bca71a7.jpg

week2_zps5ce3a68f.jpg

backshoulders_zps556d0e86.jpg

Replies

• chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • o_jayde
    o_jayde Posts: 3
    Options
    amazing transformation!! well done!! :smile: was this just done by using the calendars? (and eating right of course) or did you do cardio as well? I hope you're proud and feeling great :happy:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of my accomplishments! :)

I followed the calendars religiously and every once in a while went for a jog in the neighborhood. I ate healthy and tracked calories too.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! You look fantastic! Before and after!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congratulations and you look wonderful. :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastically fit! Great work!
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!

I like Blogilates, but not daily, the "hi thereeeee, Cassey here" would get to me too much. So extra bonus points for you!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great, nice work!
  • anophthalmia
    Options
    amaaziing!! I wonder how I looked now if I didn't fail following the calendars. I downloaded the MarchMakeover in 2013, it was the first time I've tried pilates, and man, I could see changes within a week! but, uhh, my willpower sucks. as my abs started to appear, I stopped working out. -.-
    I don't know, I'm kind of shy doing these workouts at home, my room is small for that, and I don't want everybody to see me suffering and sweating on the living room floor.. :D
    (sorry for my bad english)
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • kitsune1989
    kitsune1989 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just started the beginners calendar. This is so inspirational!!! You look stunning, and you can tell you have worked hard.
  • lunaphiliae
    lunaphiliae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! <3
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Well done - you look great!
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    I quit blogilates because I read that pilates won't help You lose weight. Can You advise? Is it blogilates that made You lose weight or You did something else? Thank You
  • kmajaVCU
    kmajaVCU Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates! It is amazing how effective it is! You look fantastic. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job! How does blogilates work? Do you have to pay for a subscription? Is it a video workout or printed?
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love blogilates but haven't done it for a few weeks due to restrictions that have now been lifted.

After seeing this I feel like I NEED to start back up with it. Freaking awesome job!!

Thank you for the inpsiration!
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! I am you in the before picture, this is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing! Congratulations, you look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!