New To Site

thiick2fit11
thiick2fit11 Posts: 4
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I have been struggling with ,my weight loss journey this year and I think it mainly came from my lack of motivation...I'm up and down like a seesaw. I think it comes from doing this along with no one to push me. But come 2011 i refuse to be at the same size this time next year! Please send me a friend request I need all the motivation I can get! Thank you

Replies

• Good Luck!!!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    I was like that for years and years . . . but this year something changed . . . I 've always wanted to be slmmer and healthier but something "clicked" and made me WANT it . . . with a passion and enthusiasm that I've never had before . . . and I mean WANT it. More than I wanted chocolate or beer . . . and that is saying a lot!

PS - I have an occasional beer and have given up chocolate so there is hope!
  • I was referred to this site by a friend, and I'm liking what I see. This looks awesome. I need constant motivation! I eat when I am sad, angry, happy, or just bored. Pretty much all the time. I'm looking forward to getting support and motivation from all of you!
This discussion has been closed.