How many calories a day do you eat ?

Options

Replies

• November_Fire
    November_Fire Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3130 right now.

Whenever I'm sad I think I'll look at your diary just to cheer me up. That looks so good...
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    I try really hard to eat 1600 and net 1400, but it doesn't work out that way all the time. Some days I can't eat enough even when I feel like I'm constantly eating. But don't just eat 1200 and then work out. It's really not good for your body and I made myself sick the first few weeks of MFP because I was sooo desperate to lose 2 lbs a week. It's not worth it, it's really not. You need to make 1200 net after working out to keep your body healthy. :)
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I eat 2500 everyday and I am losing.
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    1700-1800.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    1850-2300
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    3130 right now.

Whenever I'm sad I think I'll look at your diary just to cheer me up. That looks so good...

Glad I could help!
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    3130 right now.

I can't wait to go on a surplus and start lifting more. Oh my god I want to be one of those people who talks about gains instead of losses.

Soon.
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    900-1200

in;b4 OMG YOU SHOULD EAT 1,200 AT LEAST OR YOU'LL GO INTO STARVATION MODE.

Seriously, I'm fine. I eat till I'm full. On Keto its hard to actually reach your calorie goal.
  • blahblah1990
    Options
    I try to eat 1500 calories on my rest days and 1800 on the days I train at the gym.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    1650 gross. I do TDEE so my exercise calories are already included. I workout 3 or 4 times a week, mostly strength training. I'm 5'1 and losing :)
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I eat between 1300-1600 calories per day, depending on my exercise.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I eat 2200 a day regardless of exercise (TDEE - 25%) and lose consistently every week.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go on a surplus and start lifting more. Oh my god I want to be one of those people who talks about gains instead of losses.

Soon.

Hang in there!

You will have ALL THE GAINS
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    My goal is 1460, and I do tend to eat back all my exercise calories, ugh lol. I'm always trying to find my niche though, so in a month, this may change again:ohwell:
  • trhendersonNC
    trhendersonNC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat 2000 without "eating back" exercise calories, but I train like an athlete at least an hour a day.
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to work out more so that I can bump my calories up! Not that I'm hungry mind you, but I do watch every little calorie. Most days I'm 1300-1400, but I've been everywhere from 1000 to 1600. I've lost 8lbs in about 3 weeks. My goal is 2lbs a week, so I'm ahead, but I did get sick which accounts for some of that. At least I'm keeping it off. :) Right now, my only exercise is walking and it is hit or miss if I get to do it. I try for 3-4x a week, so those days, I get a little extra. Last night I had an extra half a deviled egg once I knew I was below my calories. :) Logging has tremendously helped me stay on track!
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm on TDEE plan so I eat 1696 a day total. (some days I'm under, over)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    TDEE - 3200-3400.
  • trinity5703
    Options
    Somewhere between 1400-1500, depends on how heavy the exercise is. If Im hungry Ill eat back about half of my exercise calories, if not I save them till the weekend and go out, have a glass of wine etc.
  • sianquin
    sianquin Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat 1450 most days, then on days I exercise if I'm hungry I eat more usually no more than half what I worked off.At certain times of the month I get starving for days, on these days I try to make good choices but I don't believe anyone should ever feel hungry so I do keep eating! thankfully it only lasts 2-3 days. Then I have the odd cheat meal aswell. My net is regularly under 1200calories but sometimes is way over so I feel it evens out. I'm 5"4 152lb