Have you had results with leslie sansone dvds?

Options

Replies

• SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have had great success with her. My body is trimming down all over. I wake up every morning and walk one mile, do a mile before bed, and fit another 1-5 mile walk somewhere in the day. I have tons of energy so I have to get it out.
  • JASMlNE
    JASMlNE Posts: 1
    Options
    I walked away 30 lbs. Hoping to walk away 90 lbs more.
  • twilatillman
    twilatillman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's walk away the pounds. Just got two new ones that are done to party music. Like the rest of you I get tired of hearing her. Good thing about the new ones I just got you can choose music only. I've done enough of her videos I don't need to hear her. Also the new DVDs have the hiit intervals. Going to do my first workout with the DVD this morning. They are both 3 mile workouts.

Yes I have seen results.
  • cccmmj12
    cccmmj12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would buy more of her dvds if I can find them.

I just bought two of her newest ones on amazon :flowerforyou:
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have almost all of Leslie's walk dvd's. I had results from using them. I got toned up and lost inches using them. I also bought the dvd she has for walking outside and it has some great music.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Her videos are totally worth it.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yes, about 15 lbs. gone with her videos. Love it!! (Although her voice is kind of annoying.) :laugh:

it's her LAUGH. her hyena laugh is horrible ! But I do love her videos. I always amp them up with more jumping around and always with light weights,but still... her videos can be amped up quite easily and enjoyably. Sometimes I get a really good sweat on by just putting on some music and dancing like nobody's watching. Of course you will see results - any additional movement on your part will end up with results.
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Without Leslie there is no way I would be as far as I am today
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i have had results. i love her videos because i can pop one in at work during my lunch hour get in 30 minutes and then have 30 minutes to relax or eat a healthy snack. even do it in my office with the door closed sometimes. She makes it seem easy ad not as boring as walking on treadmill .
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Looking at it online, I may try and do this at work. I would imagine that if you really wanted to adding weights would really benefit you when you do this video.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    YES !! most people have , its a GREAT starting point !! esp if you never exercised , and are self concious or SAHM or SAHD
  • pweber501
    pweber501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my daughter and I have been using fitness pal and walking with Leslie Sansone: for about 3 months now and we have both lost many pounds. I lost 14.5 and my daughter has lost 26. We both love working out with Leslie she makes exercising easy and fun
    p.s. does anyone know where I can get the video you can do abs. I saw a clip on You tube and it looks great
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Hi my daughter and I have been using fitness pal and walking with Leslie Sansone: for about 3 months now and we have both lost many pounds. I lost 14.5 and my daughter has lost 26. We both love working out with Leslie she makes exercising easy and fun
    p.s. does anyone know where I can get the video you can do abs. I saw a clip on You tube and it looks great

You can rent this from Wal-Mart video or purchase the download, but it's much cheaper through Amazon

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21266178
  • melissarmonroe
    melissarmonroe Posts: 30 Member
    Options

You can rent this from Wal-Mart video or purchase the download, but it's much cheaper through Amazon

If you mean the belly blasting one, its AWESOME. By far my favorite of hers. I just bought it on Friday at WalMart and have done it twice. I like the toning after the walk, I have been feeling it in my stomach since I did it! It's a lot more advanced than her other walks!
  • ravengal
    ravengal Posts: 39
    Options
    Very effective. I do 2-4000 steps worth in the morning before work as part of getting my 10,000 steps in. I add in kettlebells or a weighted ball.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

If you mean the belly blasting one, its AWESOME. By far my favorite of hers. I just bought it on Friday at WalMart and have done it twice. I like the toning after the walk, I have been feeling it in my stomach since I did it! It's a lot more advanced than her other walks!

Good idea^

The Belly Blasting Walk is good....that might be a better investment than the "You Can Do".... Belly Blast gives you a walk and an abdominal workout. Video clip here (site is shutting down.....but info is great)

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansones-belly-blasting-walk-video-6306

The "You Can Do" series is very much beginner stuff.....although for inflexible people, the yoga one is an excellent way to start. I rented "You Can do Abs" from Netflix (by mail)....you use a stability ball....not challenging enough for me.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like her a lot and it is a DVD i can do while the 2.5 yr old and 11 month old are awake. Sometimes they do some of the movies with me or they cry and i can pick then up and keep my feet moving. Also sometimes when they get cranky i turn her on and she holds their attention for almost 20-30 minutes, but they have also been hearing her voice since there both 4 months (had them in baby carriers while i did her sometimes and they'd take a long nap).
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 inches off my body doing 4 weeks of her Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan DVD. I only lost 2.2 lbs during those 4 weeks, but 28 inches is no joke!
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Walk it off in 30 days one and lost 5 lbs. I bought the Belly blasting one which I will start tomorrow and will do it the rest of the month and will see what difference I have after that one. I use hand weights with the videos also.
    Awesome job of losing 28 inches blufaery!!
  • vloet01
    vloet01 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been doing the Burn 30 for 24 days now and I have lost 1 lb and 3 inches. I have decided to not worry a much about the pounds and focus more on the inches. After all a pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle, but muscle looks and feels better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!