Looking for weight loss friends

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am 33 5ft 5 and need to loose about 60lbs. I am looking for friends on a weight loss journey as i am finding it hard to stay focused. I have a funny sense of humour and male and female friends are welcome. I respond to posts and love to give encouragement (just need a little bit myself :) )

Hope to meet some cool people on here :)

Take care

Replies

• misskelli16
    misskelli16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been finding it hard to focus myself lately (lots of stressful distractions!). I've recently rejoined mfp and am re-committed to making my health a priority again and to get out of the rut I've been in. I know it's tough and mutual support would be great! Good luck!
  • a_lindquist
    Options
    Hi guys! I find the best way to stay accountable is through challenge groups on Facebook! It's a group of people supporting each other with living a healthy lifestyle and we post daily about our exercise and nutrition for the day. It's great for accountability and we are all super supportive and non-judgemental! If you'd like you're more than welcome to join us! Message me!
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm on here every day - feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • alethbridge
    alethbridge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to stay motivated so looking for friends to help stay that way. I'm 31 and 5'3" and need to loose lots but my first goal
    Is 40 pounds. Please add me!
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). 38, 5'6", got another 55 lbs to go to hit my goal.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I am active on MFP. I like to show some support and motivate others. I make comments on posts occasionally when I can. Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:

Anyone, please feel free to add me! I enjoy the company! :happy:
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me new pal!!!!
  • taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this past January and need to lose about 65 lbs. I also find it hard to stay focused at times (especially on weekends). I log on daily and give (and receive) support. You can add me as a friend if want. :happy:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add..happy to motivate and chat.
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Hey, cool Dub! I log in everyday, feel free to add me.
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I log in daily and will try to motivate as much as possible! Feel free to add me :)