My Progress so far

Options
I've been having a bit of a rough trot lately so I thought i would look through some old photos.

I've been doing the weight struggle thing for a few years going up and down and this time I'm determined to keep it down.

This is me December 2008 i think.. weighing in at about 80 kgs
046.jpg

And this is me last weekend. Down to 69.2 kgs
me-2.jpg

me2.jpg

I swear that is me in the last 2 photos. haha i just look totally different with my hair down.

I still have about 4 kgs I want to loose and they are taking forever to come off but I figured if they come off slowly I'm more likely to actually keep them off in the long haul.

So far MFP has helped me loose just over 3 kgs and i lost 3 before i joined on my own. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work, you are beautiful.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Well done lady! I think you're right on the slowly coming off thing! At least with this site we learn how much our bodies really need without depriving it of foods we like.
    I think you look great, thank you for sharing those - progress pictures always spur me on!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    you look wonderfulllllllllllllllll, very beautiful keep it up.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Keep it up and those last couple kg will be a thing of the past!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Thanks everyone :flowerforyou: Sometimes i find it hard to see the weight loss but pictures tend to remind me :happy:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    well done :-)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great, well done on what you have achieved x
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Pictures always help me too.
    You look great!! :D
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing
  • BBCoach_Chiiva
    BBCoach_Chiiva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! im glad you are getting great results!! keep it up!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I've been having a bit of a rough trot lately so I thought i would look through some old photos.

I've been doing the weight struggle thing for a few years going up and down and this time I'm determined to keep it down.

This is me December 2008 i think.. weighing in at about 80 kgs
    046.jpg

And this is me last weekend. Down to 69.2 kgs
    me-2.jpg

me2.jpg

I swear that is me in the last 2 photos. haha i just look totally different with my hair down.

I still have about 4 kgs I want to loose and they are taking forever to come off but I figured if they come off slowly I'm more likely to actually keep them off in the long haul.

So far MFP has helped me loose just over 3 kgs and i lost 3 before i joined on my own. :flowerforyou:

beautiful! and i really love your hair down! looks great! congrats on the loss!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!