Month2Month Update-10 Months In!!!

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
WHOOT! 10 months in to this journey..who me? OMG, yes , I guess me!! Yeah buddddy! Excuse my happiness as I post this today. I was never that girl that did anything for 10 months. I started at 272 -at the lowest point in my life-healthwise and emotionally. Life was but a dream...

Now Im 40-46 lbs down. I say that because Ive fluctuated as Im trying to find what my sweet spot is with calories and with exercising. Most recently I decided no more 2 hr cardio sessions (wasnt loosing an ounce), but lets go the weights route. I started 30 day shred a few weeks ago and my body is now changing. The scale isnt moving however I notice the difference. Hoping in 2 months -at year 1 -i can def see the difference.

Can you tell Im getting baby guns? Wooohooo-havent seen those since I was 5 ..lol
2wn739v.jpg

Ive lost MANY inches as you can tell by the pic-now im toning up. Im still at 230-233 lbs but I dont think I look it. Muscle is awesome! lol.

My advice if I can offer any. Start weights early on if you can. I started after 9 months of exercising but its all I could do due to surgery. 10 lbs on one person will not like 10 lbs on another. It doesnt matter if it takes you 1 yr to lose 15 lbs-thats HUGE. Relish in the little challenges that are won. Thank you amazing MFP peeps. Without you , this journey wouldnt have been as successful!!

ae4hma.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!