T25 friends

Options
Im at the end of week 4 of t25 alpha im not a beach body coach just looking for some friends :) doesn't matter where your at in the program any one is welcome to add me. Im also considering doing turbo fire at the end of t25 so if anyone has tried it or knows anything about hit workouts let me know. Id love to hear how it worked for you.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I just started t25 beta 2 days ago!
  • Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This past Friday was my last T25 gamma workout. Tomorrow I'm starting the 2nd option of Gamma - pure strength. I've considered getting turbo fire but I think I'd miss out on the weights. I'm considering buying it and doing a t25/turbo fire hybrid. Good luck!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yea that was my only concern about the turbo fire I definitely want a strength component to my workouts I heard of some people doing both turbo fire and chalen extreme I will probably just do my own strength training with it or combine it with some other programs I have :)
  • maryjmac1
    maryjmac1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am starting T25 Beta. I did Alpha in January/February and paused due to surgery. I am going to be supplementing my week with Beta while going to the gym.
  • lacieh22
    lacieh22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I start alpha week 2 tomorrow, I was fine with week 1 but the total body circuit almost killed me :)
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T-25, feel free to add me. I tried Turbo fire but was a working out in carpet,for me it was hard to move. I like the Hit workout and the bands offer alot of resistance training.
  • Lisa_Pinciotti
    Lisa_Pinciotti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just started Alpha week 5 today. I'd love to get and give some motivation. I like the program so far, but I'm loosing motivation. I need some butt kicking! I really want to get in great shape/ eat clean and be healthy!! Please add me too!
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I start alpha week 2 tomorrow, I was fine with week 1 but the total body circuit almost killed me :)

I completely agree!! It was my least favorite video of Alpha. I'm on Alpha W2D2.
  • Letle33
    Letle33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in my second wk of Gamma, might do the Hybrid Gamma when I am done with this. I have been wondering what the next step should be.
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 again today, just finished alpha cardio. I have done the first phase once a while back, but never got to beta. I plan to finish this time. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started Alpha Week 1 yesterday, did cardio. How are you calculating it under exercise?
  • Dregg
    Options
    Week one in the books, I do have cardio tonight to finish doubles day.

Irishbabe_78: I think the best way is a heart rate monitor to calculate it.
  • JonBeltran
    Options
    Im on the 4th week of Beat on my T25 and also running. The work out is great and gets harder as you go. I need to buy the Gamma.. Your more welcome to add me.
  • JonBeltran
    Options
    Dont give up, do it for your health and you will be ok.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of Alpha. Start Beta on Monday. Can't decide if I am excited or scared.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am in my second wk of Gamma, might do the Hybrid Gamma when I am done with this. I have been wondering what the next step should be.
    I'm on my week 4 of alpha, i'm going to do Insanity after i'm done.
    I did insanity last year- but I think I wasn't compeletely ready for it. Now, i'm gonna try again once i'm done with T25,
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just started Alpha Week 1 yesterday, did cardio. How are you calculating it under exercise?
    I use HRM and enter it under cardiovascular i think- I added my own exercises and update my stats after each workout.
  • Dregg
    Options
    week 2 completed, staturday tomorrow. Going on a long bike ride for my day off.
  • anellie2014
    Options
    T25 friend here! Feel free to add me. :) I'm on week 2 of the Beta cycle! I've lost 25 lbs. so far on T25! I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T. :)
  • Avy049
    Avy049 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey

I just started T25 today!!!!

25lbs is fab well done!

I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks so aim to get cracking with it, my alarm is set for 5.45am to do it before my little girl gets up!!!!