Hello, My name is Barbara

Options
Hi all,

My name is Barbara

I have been battling with my weight for years and been yo yoing with diet. I have decided I am going to change my life, become more spiritual, positive, that includes exercising and eating healthy. I want to be a better me NO NEGATIVE THINKING..... I am going to need friends to help me on my journey to self enrichment... So if there anyone out there that want to be friends with me please let me know.. I have no friends that will join me.

Regards
Barbara

Replies

• mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Barbara! Our stories mirror one another. I've been on a few days, but started embrace my new healthy way of living 11 days ago and have lost 10lbs thus far. I was way out of control prior to starting so once the changes were made it has started melting away. I'll send you a friend request so we can keep each other motivated!

Nichole
  • JanCond
    JanCond Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Barbara, my name is Janine. I am more than happy to be your friend on fitness pal. I have only been looking after my weight and exercising for 2.5 weeks and need support as well:wink:
  • merlin18
    merlin18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbara, my name is also Barbara, I would be happy to be your myfitness pal friend

I lost 4 stone 2 years ago, in the last 7 months I have put about a stone back on and now have a wedding to go to on May 24th, so really need to get back to being good again and logging all food
    Healthy eating again, no naughty snack foods is the way forward for me :-)
  • 084paw
    084paw Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks will love to have friends that are going though the same things..... We can and We will......
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome Barbara.

Kita here. Just wanted to send you a smiley :bigsmile: Its difficult to make changes. Sounds like you are putting yourself out there which is the first step. Doesnt matter if you have others when you start something new. Like minded people will find you through your journey!

Best wishes on this new path...
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbara and welcome. You will find support and people that can relate to you here. You took the first step - and that is making a decision to live your life on your terms - the healthy way! Everyone can send me a friend request if you are looking for support! We are all in this together. :flowerforyou: