New to Myfitnesspal, help motivate me! =-)

Options
Finally took the advice of my friends and joined myfitnesspal. Looking to lose about 60-70 pounds and could use all the support I can get . It really does suck being the only fat person pretty much in my whole family and in my immediate circle of friends. Im ready to ditch this fat body and look sexy again!

Replies

• Kekkling
    Kekkling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Any goal is attainable as long as you put your mind to it, don't put yourself down like that, it will not help with the motivation. Are you starting an exercise plan as well?
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Its so much better to have a group of friends on MFP that can support you and encourage you!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You got this ! You made the first step. LOVE MYFITNESSPAL. add me if youd like :)
  • salmon221
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Yes, I just got a 30 day guest pass to use at my co-workers gym. Going to start there!
  • viciousbronco
    viciousbronco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One day at a time!! you can do it!!! I just started a week ago and I really like it makes you think of what you are putting in your mouth
    I like that part and it really does make you think. :happy: you can add me as a supporter!!