workout suggestions?

Options
I am currently doing a mixture of of Insanity Rockin Body and P90x(all of which I love, but sometimes I like to switch it up or I get bored. Can anyone suggestion some good workout programs? DVDs or youtube videos would be great. Always looking for new friends, add me! :smile:

Replies

• faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I recently started hip hop abs and going to zumba. I've never been able to dance so I'm sure I look goofy but I really like it. I did p90x in the past and got bored with it. Now that it's warming up I'm starting to run again.
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    I do hip hop abs also. I really enjoy it.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing a mixture of of Insanity Rockin Body and P90x(all of which I love, but sometimes I like to switch it up or I get bored. Can anyone suggestion some good workout programs? DVDs or youtube videos would be great. Always looking for new friends, add me! :smile:

I love Jessica Smith TV, she's free on youtube. Fitness Blender is pretty solid too. And I've recently subscribed to Gaiam TV for 9.95 a month (you can download the app and view on a tablet, computer or laptop. Or if you have an Apple TV device like I do you can push the videos to your tv). They have a HUGE selection of workout DVD's, I'm loving it!
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    you ladies should incorporate some weight training; you'll be pleasantly surprised
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I used fitnessblender.com for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised with it. Lots of different videos to choose from.
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    I do weight training also :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    bump for later