WorkOut shirts....That support a cause...

Options
california_haley
california_haley Posts: 220 Member
So I always see people wearing those cool workout shirts/tanks that have motivating or fun workout sayings on them, but anytime i look for one i like i feel they are pretty expensive. For a good shirt that i really like id pay about $20-$25 for it (thats just me im kinda cheap) BUT if the shirt supported something, like the profits went to say breast cancer research or really anything other then $20 profit going into someones pocket, i would be more inclined to purchase for a higher price.
Would you?

I would like to get a booster campaign going with work out shirts/sweats/gym bags ect in which all the profits go to a good cause, a different cause for each campaign most likely, in order to share the love. So my questions for everyone is what is the most you would pay for a workout shirt/tank that you really like if you knew ALL the profits went to a good cause? Give me any price. Prices dont have to be like $40 or anything let me know what you would actually pay! if youd only pay $10 say that, its okay im trying to get an accurate price range so i am able to get the most effective price.
For an example of some shirts that i might make... These are just ideas.
FOR MEN:
ad578a488544358f7f31221748f3e28b.jpg
FOR LADIES:
0378aaeaee989a206dfa7e7ebe3ebeeb.jpg

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I can't see the ladies- but why can't the men's shirt be a women's shirt?
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I can't see the ladies- but why can't the men's shirt be a women's shirt?

It can! :) i would make them unisex, and anyone could buy any of the designs, it was just to show a couple different styles.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    <
    I have single handedly kept etsy alive buying work out tanks