SO DETERMINED (WEEK 1)

Ty2010
Ty2010 Posts: 43
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
We are on our way guys! We WILL reach our goals:heart: If you are in Red, it means one or two things. 1. I didn't get a friend request or 2. I didn't get a weigh in:sad: ! Please let us know if you still want to be apart of the team!!! GO TEAM GO AND STAY FOCUSED!!!

Book1-Weighin-2.jpg

Replies

• yay! thank you, I am excited for this team and to motivate and push each other!! That 15 lbs needs to go and this is just what I need to get it done. Thank you very much, way to go, we can and will do this!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Question: Why are some of your lbs 2 go positive and some negative? Just curious if this is affecting your totals.
  • This looks awesome! Thanks again for putting it together! :love:

Good luck everyone!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • Ty2010
    I'm sorry guys! Our overall totals did come out incorrect. Sorry about that Team! I hope this one is right. If not just email me and I'll be sure to have it fixed on Next Tuesday when I post Week 2. Go Team Go!!!!
    Book1-Weighin-4.jpg
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    awesome!
  • Ty2010
    Oops I did it again! I messed up Corinne_Bruce's information. For some reason after so long it will not allow you to edit the post. So I have to do a repost. Hopefully Next week's chart will be perfect and everyone gets a decrease in the weight!!! Lets Go Team!!!
    Book1-Weighin-5.jpg
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Nothing like starting a hardcore challenge the week of Christmas goodies laying around, lol. I so need this motivation right now!! Thank you so much for putting this together, and I can't wait to see how well we do as a group!
  • missliss1102
    missliss1102 Posts: 11 Member
    Looks great! Thanks for putting the challenge together!
  • Giving us a little <<bump>> :glasses:
  • I am in the challenge, I sent a friend request to Ty. I figured our starting weight was our weigh in weight for this week, I hope this is correct.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    I am in the challenge, I sent a friend request to Ty. I figured our starting weight was our weigh in weight for this week, I hope this is correct.

I think it's correct :) Good luck and can't wait to lose weight together!!!
  • TashaKittie
    TashaKittie Posts: 34 Member
    YAY! I can't wait to reach my goal weight by the end of this challenge. I want to be able to buy a nice dress for Valentines night in a much smaller size then the years previous!

We can do this everyone!

Natasha
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 666 Member
    I want to join, what is the target weight supposed to be? Is it a predetermined loss or something you choose?
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    today is my weigh-in day: 122.6

great to see a loss after a 6 week plateau stuck on 123! :)
  • Yes, I want to be a part of this competition! Thanks for starting this....ecoPeep SW 124 GW 110
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Thank you Ty for putting together the chart. I have to say, I am very impressed with how well everyone in our group is doing-on my status updates page I see everyone is exercising and sticking with it. Keep up the good work everyone! It's very motivating to see everyone's good work.

Kate
  • I'm very excited to be apart of this challenge. Looking forward to seeing my name and progress on the list next week.

SW 165
    CW163
    GW 140
This discussion has been closed.