Focus T25

Has anyone tried Focus T25 and seen good results? I am not sure about the work out. I have seen some mixed reviews and I don't know if I should just try Insanity instead. I also do not plan on drink Shakeology because it is way to expensive. So please don't try to sell me any of it.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I'm currently on my 4th week but haven't looked at my stats yet. But my friend Katy did the entire program and has gotten MAJOR awesome awesome! I think it all depends on your goals. If you want to lose a lot of weight you'll have to do more than one round but if you have less than 20 or want to tone up, one round should do ya!

I've also done Insanity and got great results from that as well but it does depend on your goals.

Feel free to friend me!
  • meca85
    meca85 Posts: 81 Member
    Mixed reviews??

I'm on my second week and it's an intense 25minutes!
    That's it! Sweating like a pig and only in 25min.
    I love it because there is a schedule/calendar and everyday is a different workout with Saturday being a rest day.

I completed 30 Day Shred and it is similar except it is 3 different workouts/levels for 10 days each. I did start to get bored with it but finished it regardless.

I think if you're ready to give it your all then go for t25, i find that some people gave up on t25 because of its intensity, otherwise it's a great workout.
    I haven't done insanity, but like previous poster mentioned, i guess it's just a longer workout?
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Has anyone tried Focus T25 and seen good results? I am not sure about the work out. I have seen some mixed reviews and I don't know if I should just try Insanity instead. I also do not plan on drink Shakeology because it is way to expensive. So please don't try to sell me any of it.

I just started T25 last week and let me just tell you....it's hardwork! I lost over 3 inches the first week. That's only with the workout and logging everything I eat on MFP and staying within my calorie goal. It's not an easy workout, therefore, you will see results! I highly recommend it. It will kick your *kitten*! :D
  • saradsilva
    saradsilva Posts: 69 Member
    Hello!im currently doing t 25,im on the third week ,on the first week i've lost 2KG!! and im noticing major toning in my whole body. If you really want to lose weight or just tone up,its a great choice!and i'm not drinking shakeology so you will get the results anyway!
    you can add me if you need more information x)
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    I completed one round of T25 and am now doing Insanity. I love the intensity of Insanity, but I think part of that is me getting in better shape too...I didn't push as hard when I was doing T25. I got some great results even doing the modifier part of the time - I lost 15.5 pounds, over 4 inches off my hips, and almost 6 inches off my waist. I am going back to T25 after I finish Insanity because it has more variety in the workouts, I LOVE the fact that its only 25 minutes, and I like that in Beta you add weights...I'm going to add a Gamma round next time too :happy:

I am not a BB coach and have nothing to sell you - feel free to friend me if you have any questions :smile:

edit: I don't drink shakeology either - too expensive
  • I'm currently on my 4th week but haven't looked at my stats yet. But my friend Katy did the entire program and has gotten MAJOR awesome awesome! I think it all depends on your goals. If you want to lose a lot of weight you'll have to do more than one round but if you have less than 20 or want to tone up, one round should do ya!

I've also done Insanity and got great results from that as well but it does depend on your goals.

Feel free to friend me!
    . Have you noticed a difference on yourself yet?
  • Thank you ladies! I think I'll just stick with Focus T25 and then I'll try insanity!
  • sweetsorrow18
    sweetsorrow18 Posts: 54 Member
    Just finished Alpha and starting Beta today and I'm very excited....I have seen results with Alpha, I'm tighter, my pants fit better and overall just better endurance, I feel more weightloss will come with Beta and Gamma. I will add - I did do circuit training (a program from the Metabolic Effect book) with dumbbells in Alpha b/c I had read some people felt they were losing muscle tone (and I just love weight training) so my stats will be a little skewed however I think I'll stop that now that I'm beginning Beta since it incorporates weights.

fyi - I've done Insanity in the past - awesome workout, killer though, and much longer than 25 minutes...I think I like T25 more cause it's shorter (obviously), seeing similar results as Insanity and more variety in the workout (though I absolutely hate that first slow jog-run that Shaun does EVERY single warm-up..ughhh) lol