I want active friends =)

Options
I am not new to MFP but I am new to the message boards! All my 'real' friends are inactive! I want some active friends! I go to the gym, eat right and use the app! Anyone?

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I post and track every day!
  • shantz85
    shantz85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Add me! I am active on hear everyday : )
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yuppie!!!
  • alexander72906
    Options
    Hello! I need the same. Mother of 3.5 and full time work makes you really push yourself to save active. I will send you request, thanks!
  • Angelrica
    Angelrica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I am kinda new on here, I tried it once before but quit. This time I want to make it work!! I hope to get meet some like minded people on here. So we can cheer each other on. Thanks. :laugh:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish, daily tracker and motivator
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you two, if you wish to accept. Not sure I am as "active" as you, but I work really hard at tracking, etc. Get some pretty good time in for exercise.
    Need people to keep me on track (:
  • krystalfay
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday. I eat right and workout 5 to 6 days a week.
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day, pretty new to this site but love to see everyone's challenges and inspire each other along the way. Sending you a request.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm active, add me! Haha

I've been logging here consistently for over 300 days now. I like to interact with people on my FL, not just collect friends. I'm a SAHM so I'm off and on here throughout the day.
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    Active and log everyday and anyone free to add me :)
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am active as well and you can add me.
  • pammerz88
    pammerz88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday logging and interacting. Love making new friends!
  • dianasustaita37
    dianasustaita37 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    me to..... :)
  • PnnyLane
    PnnyLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while, but am also new to the boards. I log every day!! I'll send you a request!
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    As I am sitting in a cubicle currently in the town you live in...adding
  • rj113
    rj113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new, but I intend to track and post daily - the blog feature is really nice too. I'd love to add active friends as well, so please feel free to add me everyone.
  • artsyparts
    artsyparts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm getting back on board, after losing 40 lbs before my Panama Canal Cruise. Gave myself a week to lose the cruise weight before jumping back on here full time. I do zumba classes and aqua zumba classes twice a week - with a little added tabata in the pool after aqua zumba. Very few of my friends are active on here, which I don't understand. It's been life-changing for me!
    And I'm confident I'll reach my goal of getting to my college weight by my 62nd birthday the end of this month. I'm an MFP convert!
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 72 day streak and would love some more active friends :)
  • cjvidito
    cjvidito Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am here every day at least to track