I want active friends =)

Options

Replies

• rheannaraye
    rheannaraye Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I post, share, and update regularly. I'm on a 113 day streak. Feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested :)
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time add me ;-)
  • wishflower
    Options
    I'm active every day! Feel free to send an invite.
  • cori4evans
    cori4evans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm working on getting in the habit of logging and being consistent. I know its helpful for some behaviors and habits I have...groups of like-minded people are always helpful and inspiring!!! :) Happy Workout!!! :)
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I post and track every day!
    Same here. A great tool for tracking progress.
  • syl312
    syl312 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you can add me too.. I'm active and just like all, trying to lose a few lbs! :D welcome to MFP!
  • cjvidito
    cjvidito Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I Yo Yo dieted from the age of 15. .Now at the age of 59 my health is in jeopardy with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity. I have all the markers of a heart attack except the smoking which I quit 5-6 years ago. I have also type 2 diabetes . I am on Metformin and eat as healthy as I can , choosing wisely the foods I eat. I still stress eat , however I am working on this. As of lately I am recognizing the connection after a stressful day at work. I can't seem to give up having French Vanilla coffee whitener which has trans fat. I have no friends and would love a couple around my own age to support me and for me to support.
  • I plan to be …. and am used to having active friends. Just been in-active over winter. :smile:

New, but motivated. !!

Add me.
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • onedaybeforethenext
    onedaybeforethenext Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I log and post every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • liannap
    liannap Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    And that is shy you have list 16lb! Very good.
  • liannap
    liannap Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sorry: shy=why ????
  • Deadlifter874
    Deadlifter874 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, cutting weight at the moment, going to be active from now on so add me anyone :D
  • mariai_martinez
    mariai_martinez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm active, log daily, and have an open diary ;)
    All please feel free to add me!
  • alexisclose10
    Options
    I'm recently new to MFP. Looking for some motivation to lose a but of weight and tone up! I'm a busy mama of a two-year-old baby boy :)
  • honestyloverespect
    honestyloverespect Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I want to have more active friends as well. How did you post on this message board? I've always tried to however I'm not sure how? Going forward...I'm on several times a day. anyone can feel free to add me! Were all in this together
  • sallychildress
    sallychildress Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me Too! I'm active, really getting into MFP and working on Body for Life. Getting educated on strength training. Loving it. Anyone add me if you want to encourage and be encouraged!
    :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • LoveInnocent
    LoveInnocent Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've started my fourth week here as of today, day 22 and 15 pounds down, feel free to friend me. I am very active and will be here for the long run. I really love the community here and I am enjoying trying to new ideas and sharing them with people who actually care. Hopefully we can help inspire each other! :)
  • Body for life is great !! I'm incorporating Adrenal friendly diet and activities.

Can you tell me how to get the weight loss tracker on your profile?