Hello - *waves*

Options
RenaTX
RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
I debated about introducing myself until I've been around longer but so far I really like Myfitnesspal. I use to be on CalorieKing.com back in 2009 and it was pricey but I really love how easy it was to use. I then move to myplate.com and that was okay. It actually felt more clunky but last May I accepted a new job and for whatever reason I can't access the website from work.

I had lost weight using CalorieKing but in 2009 the hubby and I decided to try and start a family. Long story short I've lived with PCOS for as long as I can remember and well that journey didn't end up with any success but instead I gained more weight.

Anyways I am back to logging and in the last year I've really feel I've learned a lot about nutrition, foods, and my PCOS which maybe due to gluten sensitivity and not insulin resistances . I tested negative for both but after staying off gluten shows so significant improvement in symptoms for me.

So anyways hello from Texas! I would love to make friends here and get to know you all and any lady who is dealing with PCOS as well.

Replies

• berfy
    berfy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here off and on for a few years now, but got serious again just recently. Add me if you like. I'm in Texas too, not too far from yourself!
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll love to have you :) Love your cat!