Can someone please tell me????

Options
Neeters1969
Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
What is a special snowflake? I keep seeing this term and don't get it. Plus I am waaaaay to lazy to look it up... :wink:

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    No.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Its someone VERY special! LOL
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Someone who believes they are physiologically different than other human beings and thus cannot lose weight by eating at a moderate calorie deficit and exercising.
  • Neeters1969
    Options
    No.

:sad: :tongue:
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It's a reference to the movie "Fight Club" I think, and the notion that some people think they are special and the rules don't apply to them.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options

Lies, he stole my pet goat.
  • Neeters1969
    Options
    Someone who believes they are physiologically different than other human beings and thus cannot lose weight by eating at a moderate calorie deficit and exercising.

Ahhhh I get it.. Are those the same people who think there is some sort of magic pill out there?

I am not a special snowflake.....
    The fact of the matter is:
    I just eat too much, (working on that)
    I Move too little (working on that too)
    and like to party (will try to work on that....or not...) But if I get the first two in check, I can still do the third... right?. :wink: :drinker:
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's a reference to the movie "Fight Club" I think, and the notion that some people think they are special and the rules don't apply to them.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”