74 pounds down, and want to lose another 26 by Summer!! <3

Options
Not sure if this is a reasonable goal or not, but I would love to hit the 100 pounds lost mark just in time for Summer. I think theres like 11 weeks left until summer, and thanks to my trusty calculator, figured out thats 2.36 pounds per week. Thats do-able, right? I'm going to try either way. Am SUPER DUPER motivated and dream of all the cute summer clothes I COULD be wearing ;)

Replies

• tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there! im right there with ya!! i want to lose about 20-25 lbs before summer too, im going to Hawaii in july!!! wanna be MPF pals? we can keep eachother in check!!!
    im so motivated too! i love that i am seeing such great results from my workouts and keeping track of my meals!! it really does work if you want it to!! :)
  • Karma_888
    Karma_888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!! but be sensible-if your goal is to look great in a bikini you have to do some toning....and that may not equate to weight loss, cause muscle weighs more than fat. Those last 26 pounds are gonna be harder than the ones you lost at the beginning, cause now its all about body fat ratio. Go for decreases in measurements over weight loss at this point, get a scale that measures your body fat (like fitbit aria) Im close to where you are....that's my goal too....

Good luck and keep posting!!!
  • fitnessdiva808
    Options
    You can do it!! I'll be following you to see if you do it! ;)
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    Thanks guys. I do want to get one of those scales. But how does it measure body fat? Are they accurate? Ive always wondered how they worked.