Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Small spoon. Makes it last longer brah.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I start out with an ice cream scoop and a small spoon. Then I think to myself "why wash more dishes than I need to?" and I eat the whole carton with an ice cream scoop. No bowl either.

Learn to use your hands!

Or just treat the carton like a giant, oddly shaped cone.

Does that mean you eat the actual carton? Because that would be impressive.

*shrug* extra fiber.

:o What does it taste like?

If you play your cards right, you won't taste the cardboard under all the ice cream. You have to make sure the ice cream to cardboard ratio is just right.

Seems legit. I'll pick up some ice cream tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Best of luck! :drinker:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    bigger, bigger is always better, the little ones just don't have the right mouth feel.

Um, what were we talking about again?
  • ashleykenny8
    ashleykenny8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    One of those little shovel shaped spoons.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    bigger, bigger is always better, the little ones just don't have the right mouth feel.

Um, what were we talking about again?

Hehe, I like where this is going :devil:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I'm eating.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    For Nutella? Fingers work.

Even fingers get in the way of Nutella.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Big spoon for me. I like big mouthfuls of whatever it is I'm shoveling in.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    I've always liked the small spoon better. My boyfriend on the other hand alwaysss uses the big spoons and doesn't understand how I can stand using the small one. Oh well. haha.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Little spoons! Because they're cute lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    But, generally I prefer the little spoon. Always have. Feels fancy and dainty. :wink:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    But, generally I prefer the little spoon. Always have. Feels fancy and dainty. :wink:

yea, somehow dainty never quite works for me, no idea why.....
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

yea, somehow dainty never quite works for me, no idea why.....

That was why I liked small spoons when I was a kid. Small spoons with a long handle.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Little spoon all the way! Better to get into the corners and edges of the jar, carton, etc.
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Shovel.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Little iced tea spoons.
  • waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Geez, I thought we were talking about spooning preferences. (I like being the little spoon because I'm a sneaky little *kitten* who likes to trick her partners into giving her backrubs. But when I'm about to fall asleep, I like being the big spoon because I like having human teddy bears that I can fling my leg over.)

Lmao as far as food goes though, little spoons are nice. And if I can eat something with chopsticks, I probably will. I'm trying to re-train myself in eating habits because I think the fact that I eat way too goddamn fast is a big contribution to my excess weight. (Also, it's embarrassing how I usually finish my food before anyone else does when I go out with friends.)

And I like to be able to watch something on netflix or whatever while I eat so that I focus less on finishing my meal, which makes me eat it slower.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Spork
  • adeptus_lupus
    adeptus_lupus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Big, always big spoon. I have this thing about trying to eat necks and shoulders.
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Spork
    This is the devils work, mention not it's name, use not this utensil, banish it from the hallowed cutlery drawer to the land of the forgotten junk drawer and there it should reside until the prophesied time of "kitchen remodeling" comes.

The way of the Spoon is mighty, long live the Spoon :)